New
Find
Notify
Tools

Z Max Racers
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
my town is out of gas because people ran the stations yesterday. if people would buy gas as they need it we would be fine.

ep-idiots

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
I want to know why the prices in North Texas spiked about 30c/G overnight. We are not affected by this pipeline at all. If anything, there should be a massive oversupply in Texas, since they can't pipe it to the NE?
I swear, oil companies are the worst price-gouging MF'ers on this planet. Every opportunity they get, every damn thing in the news is a BS excuse for them to stick it to all of America. Chance of a hurricane next month? GOUGE. Electrical power plant outage? STICK. Saber-rattling terrorists in the fvcking Arab deserts? Hurry! Let's STAB the Americans hard!! Baztards. Mad

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1032 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FootbrakeJim:
I want to know why the prices in North Texas spiked about 30c/G overnight. We are not affected by this pipeline at all. If anything, there should be a massive oversupply in Texas, since they can't pipe it to the NE?
I swear, oil companies are the worst price-gouging MF'ers on this planet. Every opportunity they get, every damn thing in the news is a BS excuse for them to stick it to all of America. Chance of a hurricane next month? GOUGE. Electrical power plant outage? STICK. Saber-rattling terrorists in the fvcking Arab deserts? Hurry! Let's STAB the Americans hard!! Baztards. Mad

I topped my truck off Monday morning on my way to work for 2.69. Tuesday afternoon it was 3.09

ep-thank you sir, may I have another

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It is bad enough to pay ridiculous prices,but some places around the country are reporting that they have NO gas.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/11...line-hack/index.html

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
$3.09 is way cheap. Here in So. California gas is $4.19 a gallon. Thank you Joe.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1004 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Here in WI we supposedly get natural gas from Texas, which I find hard to believe. Last month there was a PGA (Purchased Gas Adjustment) charge of 1.5X my regular bill. So my normal $40 natural gas bill had a $60 PGA charge added to it. NEVER has there been this type of charge in the 45 yrs I’ve been a customer. I blame this corruption completely on Xiden and Democrats.

I was loaded up for Piedmont, but decided to stay home. Don’t need the fuel hassle or price gouging.

Posts: 2440 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
There is no shortage due to "Cyber Attack" that is only an excuse the Biden Administration is using to deflect the blame for their bad decisions.

And it is going to get Worse. MUCH WORSE.

Remember Biden said he fully supports the "New Green Deal" which eliminates all cars, trains, planes for the Peasants and only Elite Ruling Class will be able to travel freely.

While China, India and Pakistan are still polluting and getting worse every day.

So that brings up and interesting question. How is Taxing the heck out of us and taking away all our Rights and Freedoms going to stop China from polluting?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3974 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
nixed day gas wise. I had a 2.77 off because of Home depot rewards.20 gallons cost me 2 bucks this morning. Tonight I was filling the tow truck and it was premium only at 3.90 a gallon 100 bucks almost filled it up.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I imagine this will hurt the Zmax and Piedmont races a lot. My friend was coming from MD but decided not to take a chance on fuel.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Remember Biden said he fully supports the "New Green Deal" which eliminates all cars, trains, planes for the Peasants and only Elite Ruling Class will be able to travel freely.

No no no. Biden has called the Green New Deal a “crucial framework” but does not support it as it has been laid out.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3148 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ok, just 21 years after Y2K and all the prep we did with our critical infrastructure, and a cyber attack shuts down our ability to pump fuel in a pipe from one place to another? If we needed to, we could probably safely get through procedures at work to run our hydrogen reactor if we needed to. So much for problem solving and American ingenuity.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6367 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
$2.81 for reg. here.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post