DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Are you Working this week?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you Working this week?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Nice Floyd--I have way to many and have been giving them to the kids....Had to move a bunch for this flooring project. This is a lot of work.....

Always here for a friend. I got a son in law that wants mine but he's not my favorite so I don't know what I will do. I'm still looking for a Colt Single Action Army 45 that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Back to work this morning. Removed carpet from living room and going to put in oak hard wood flooring....getting trim painted on house as soon as I get paint and painter in the same place......I think NC went on some kind of lock down starting Monday but haven't seen any information on TV.

Hey Fern,my painters showed up at 9:00 and are pressure washing as we speak. You want me to send you their phone number? BlahBlah

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Might get here quicker

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Tyster
posted Hide Post
Yup, have worked every day.

..................Ty Smith

Posts: 1451 | Location: Fort Wayne, In | Registered: January 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post