DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Confederate Railroad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Confederate Railroad
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Up until a few minutes ago,I had never heard of this band.Now I am a fan.

https://tasteofcountry.com/con...kback=fbshare_mobile

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Guess who ever booked them never read the name? Stupid liberal PC BS.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Yup, a bunch of BS. What a sad state our country is becoming when things like this become normal anymore.

Scott

Posts: 1838 | Location: Illinois | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I heard about this and really can't believe it, but what can you say. They have been around forever and I've seen them in the past. Started as the Danny Shirley band after he left David Allan Coe.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eman,

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You mean David Allen Coe???

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Yeah, big fingers,little keyboard! I'll fix it.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
surprised this isn't getting more traffic. But no one has mentioned that Nike cancelled a Betsy Ross tennis shoe because Colin Crapperneck didn't approve of it. Really?

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
crapperneck makes it not worth mention. Disrespect for America does,but why give that pos more fame.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I LOVE their song Trashy Women!!! My kind of anthem.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Kissing the political lefts arse. BS Hope it rains on the fair.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I heard Confederate Railroad on the radio today for the first time in years.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kissing the political lefts arse.

I dare say it's part & parcel ownership of the fair, not simple acquiesce.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
You mean David Allen Coe???

Man if Flag offends them hope they never hear D.A.C.'s outlaw stuff. Hell be funny to watch them listen to if first time. Have copies and its funny by itself.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Sounds like they preferred Snoop Dogg. Illinois State Fair is off my bucket list. Maybe Iowa sometime.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6377 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
wai snoop dog is racist and wants to kill white people. Especially white people named Trump. That should offend every damn body in this country.

Man this country is really getting stupid on this offend someone some where crap. Scary as hell before long you Ford guys will not be able to run because it offends us Chevy guys or vicea versea