DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Dale Jr and wife in plane crash..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dale Jr and wife in plane crash..
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
One of my favorites! Hope Dale, his wife and pilots are ok. Praying

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Dale who? Dragster or doorcar pilot? Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
Dale who? Dragster or doorcar pilot? Take care. Tom Worthington

Dale who? Laughing Hard
Tom from N.C. and not a fan? I will admit I’m not the fan I used to be either.. but I’m still a DEJ fan.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
It took me a long time to warm up to JR. Was never a fan of his father really. But Jr seems to be a pretty decent person with a good head on his shoulders. So I give him more credit.
And of course I hope they are all ok.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Them guys are very lucky the way that turned out, lots of plane crashes in the Nascar circle

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post