DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Man catches record breaking catfish
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man catches record breaking catfish
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Catfish story

If you can't see the parallels of this story to bracket racing, you just aren't using your imagination. Although, I doubt he bought back, nor worried much about how big of a purse was advertised. Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I guess I have no imagination.
Nice catch though.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
I guess I have no imagination.
Nice catch though.

Let me see if I can help. Did he need the very best, most expensive equipment to pull off the feat? No. He did not. Hence the beauty (and logic) of both fishing...and bracket racing. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Are you sure.... sounds kinda fishy, Tom.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
he should not be fishing if all the broke dyck can afford is Chinese junk from walmart and weighed on harbor freight scales.

he ain't got ch1t nor done ch1t.

ep-fish were made for grease and corn meal.

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
LMAO !

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
Catfish story

If you can't see the parallels of this story to bracket racing, you just aren't using your imagination. Although, I doubt he bought back, nor worried much about how big of a purse was advertised. Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

If I’m not racing.. I’m fishing....
Big ole cat!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
many tournament winners and FLW and BassMaster champions that I have never met but claim to know do not use or endorse fishing equipment purchased from Walmart.

Therefore this fish catch is fake news.

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
many tournament winners and FLW and BassMaster champions that I have never met but claim to know do not use or endorse fishing equipment purchased from Walmart.

Therefore this fish catch is fake news.

ep

?? Who catches the fish? The rod, reel, line, lure or fisherman?
Did a million dollar race car win the million?
You just need good equipment endorsed or not..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post