DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    ATI BIGFOOT coming to GALOT June 10-12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATI BIGFOOT coming to GALOT June 10-12
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted
- FOOTBRAKE Triple $12,500's for Only $350!
- ULTIMATE BIGFOOT - 100% Payback with HUGE $400 Round Money and a chance at over $100,000!
- GALOT Motorsports Park!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michael Beard,

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Nice move with the format and the new dates, Michael...Galot is on my bucket list but I only have 8 passes on my new truck so it will have to wait for now...best of luck my friend...

Posts: 1272 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Sadly, based on the impending weather situation we are faced with, we have made the difficult decision to cancel this weekend. We understand the high cost of fuel everyone is faced with today, and need a much larger window than one day to give you all of the racing that you deserve. We are working to see if there are viable options to reschedule. We hope to get 2022 to turn around yet, and get back to the fun, competitive events you love!

__

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

__