DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    National Verses Divisional Win $$$
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

National Verses Divisional Win $$$
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
its always been that way because Monday before the race, specifically by noon closes the fields so if you don't withdraw by then, that event is counted towards your total.
Ed this is true but the changes being talked about are more geared toward the repeat offenders. It seems that there are several that have this practice of repeating this. It isn't really about the Monday before as much as the repeat offenders.

This one guy I know was entering every race in case he won the lottery.
On the Monday before the race,he would withdraw because he didn't win the lottery.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
its always been that way because Monday before the race, specifically by noon closes the fields so if you don't withdraw by then, that event is counted towards your total.
Ed this is true but the changes being talked about are more geared toward the repeat offenders. It seems that there are several that have this practice of repeating this. It isn't really about the Monday before as much as the repeat offenders.

This one guy I know was entering every race in case he won the lottery.
On the Monday before the race,he would withdraw because he didn't win the lottery.
I was doing the same thing until someone mentioned that i have to buy the lottery tickets first.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post