DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    If you own a business and ave issues with Google Reviews
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you own a business and ave issues with Google Reviews
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted
If you own a business and have a competitor posting fake reviews that you know are completely fake what do you do? Google seems to do nothing .

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
I don't have problems with fake reviews,but have problems with the people trying to get you to help your listing. They call 5-6 times a day and make you get up from what you are doing and answer the phone.

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
Well in the transportation industry we have alot of competition so fake reviews are common. Google seems to just blow them off even when you show proof they are fake. We have never had anyone call us trying to help out listing though.

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This is why we should help each other out on here, I sent you a PM. Let me know your business name and I will post a review for you.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinChicken:
This is why we should help each other out on here, I sent you a PM. Let me know your business name and I will post a review for you.

Is a fake positive review any better than a fake negative review?

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3160 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is a fake positive review any better than a fake negative review?

Humans are, I'm sorry to say, political animals. All's fair in love and war..... and business.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Some of the positive Google reviews are definitely fake.
There was a pizza place in my area that was getting 4.8 out of 5.The best reviews and almost 1,000 reviews.

I had to go there and try it.

Worst pizza ever.Easily surpassed by a frozen one at the supermarket.

I'd say the owner of that pizza place has LOTS of friends.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post