DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    vaccine who will not
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

vaccine who will not
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I'm curious about the food deal. Inquiring minds!

I live in the Rocky Mountains. There is more than enough game and other food sources here to last ten lifetimes and more. Little tidbit about me is ive had extensive training in wilderness survival and taught it while I was in the Marines. I spent most of
My life here and most of my childhood was growing up in the mountains. I'm not worried about anything when it comes to that.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They know they are in trouble soon,( Primarys) they are trying to shove shyt through quickly. This will hit the courts and be shut down.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Let's hope so

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Ill pass on it. My company had sent us 3 emails to "follow up" on out vaccine status. I have 9 friends and/or family members, in the ground, due to issues after the "jab". Thankfully, many more have survived, their issues following it.

What happened to the "My Body, My Choice" stand ??
Its still 99.799% survivable, with out the "vaccine".

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Civil War anyone?

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Imagine how bad Chicago will be with far fewer Police.

https://www.chicagotribune.com...D0OE9zMPCEcTJyRgFEu4

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
As for Chicago at least most who are getting shot(not those wh are innocent by standers) are probaably democrat voters. Funny how no big protest when a gang abnger shoots a block kid. No Jesse Jackasson or Al Shyton.

While not saying I have been military trained in survival.I have spent 45 years hunting and eating off the land for alot of my food. Hell already anti socail so what aer they going to do?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
Imagine how bad Chicago will be with far fewer Police.

https://www.chicagotribune.com...D0OE9zMPCEcTJyRgFEu4

Consider it a vaccination of sorts for the city.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I think there are a lot more important things going on in this country than getting these shots. Gas $3.00+ a gal, Southern border, Americans stranded in Afganistan, Infrastructure bill that is 10% infrastructure and 90% pork, business can't hire help yet thousands out of work. But although I got the shots regardless I dam sure woulden't sacrifice my job or retirement by not getting it on principal. Sure are a lot of funerals going on so its good for the funeral home business.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
I think there are a lot more important things going on in this country than getting these shots. Gas $3.00+ a gal, Southern border, Americans stranded in Afganistan, Infrastructure bill that is 10% infrastructure and 90% pork, business can't hire help yet thousands out of work. But although I got the shots regardless I dam sure woulden't sacrifice my job or retirement by not getting it on principal. Sure are a lot of funerals going on so its good for the funeral home business.

Don't worry about it. When it comes to money, just about everyone is Liberal.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:

The cost of gas, Invasion at southern boarxder and other crap going on is what governement needs to be concerned with and stay the hell out of my personal life. As the demwits say"My body my choice" does not apply when you want to kill unborn but does when its my health and my life only invovled. No its does not concern others health they are welcome to become sheep if they want and then they will be in no danger from me.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The vaccine needs 15 years of study to prove it safe .
That's why you have no legal recourse if there is a death or disability caused by it.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post