DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Huntsville Dragway Lets Make a Deal $50,000 to Win! - RESULTS
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Huntsville Dragway Lets Make a Deal $50,000 to Win! - RESULTS
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So did they increase the purse for the extra entries? Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
List is updated

Posts: 2101 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
List is updated. 175 Currently registered. Save $100 by pre registering online.

Weather is looking great! If you've been in our neck of the woods this spring, you will know we haven't had a forecast like this yet this year!

Come on out and enjoy the beautiful weather and clear skys! See ya'll in Huntsville!!!

huntsville weather forecast

Posts: 2101 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Actually the forecast has cooled down a little even, but clear skies remain! 80-84 for the weekend.

190 entries right now. Save $100 by pre registering before you get there.

See ya'll in Huntsville!

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
200 - Save $100 online until Thursday

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Flyer says time trials at noon on friday? How long will TT be running those? Tnx

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Frizie,

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
200 entries and that’s 33% above the minimum so did the purse increase yet?

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
225 entered - Save $100 by registering online thru Thursday.

Michael - I'd say early afternoon, no real set time but I'd say they be racing by 4

green1 - You making the trip from PA?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nope, everywhere I go it rains so I have been paid to stay home.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
235 registered. Pre-Registration discount closes at 9pm Thursday evening to receive the $100 discount.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
240 registered - Deadline tonight (Thursday) 9pm to save $100

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Tech cards in the tower or at the gate?

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Mike Luedke on his big $50,000 win this past Saturday Night at Huntsville Dragway.

Luedke defeated Lance Kittle in the final round (11th round) and collected the $50k Big Check.

mike luedke drag racer

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
It would've been a 10 round race. In order for the race to go 11 rounds, there would've had to have been around 380 cars. They posted the sheet showing 11 winners in Rnd 6. With 11 cars remaining in Rnd 7 and the "1st or 2nd Rnd Buybacks" format, that would put them around 265 cars to start.

Regardless, sounds like a very successful event. Congrats to all of the winners!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Correct, 10 rounds, hell I lost 7th and I couldn't even keep track Wink. Days are nights, nights are days. Ya I think I heard 26x on cars.

SL...