Bracket Talk
6th Annual Northeast Shootout at Atco - April 28-29th

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/2947088086

April 19, 2018, 09:48 AM
Rob Keister
6th Annual Northeast Shootout at Atco - April 28-29th
The Mid Atlantic .90 Series rolls into Atco Dragway in Atco, NJ For Race # 1 & 2 of the 2018 Season on April 28th & 29th. As always here is the info you all need for the weekend and what to expect

Gates open at 4:30pm on Friday April 27th with Test & Tune and Parking:

$25.00 for T&T on Friday Night & $10.00 for spectators. The gate fee if you're coming in to park will still be $10.00 before a certain time....this is the tracks rule!!

Gates will be open till around 12pm or when the bar closes and will re-open in the AM around 8am.
If anyone wants to get registration, points sign-up, etc done and out of the way Friday Night your more then welcomed to do that as I should be there around 6pm after work.

Saturday April 28th - Gates Open at 7:30-8am If the line is long by Jackson Road try to fit all on the road...try not to block the road if possible

Gate Fee: $30.00 plus $15.00 Crew per day
.90 Fee: $80.00 per day - Look for the .90 Trailer, Tent & Banner
Membership: $75.00 - Guarantees a $1,000 or more to the winners per race as long as your a member and sticker is on the car. (One time Yearly Fee)

We will run Q1 around 9:30-10am. They have an action packed Saturday so when you're called please come up to the lanes. Tech will be in the lanes so bring all your stuff and make sure it's all in proper dates. Radio Station is 89.7 FM. Juniors will probably be out first as they have a points race that day then maybe the Footbrake series then us for Q1. So we have some time in between runs this time around before Q2. First round is on a ladder and higher qualified gets lane choice

Racers BBQ: As I've mentioned before the first race of the season will be the 1st Annual Beth Keister Memorial Meatball Feast. This will be in honor of my stepmom who lost her battle with Cervical Cancer in October. She always came down to the events and made Meatball Sandwiches for the teams, so we are doing this in her honor. Even if your not a member, come over and join in.

Sunday, April 29th - Gates Open at 7:30-8am

Same Costs as Saturday

We will run Q1 around 9:30 - 10am as all they have is Motorcycle, T&T & Nostalgia that day so it will be a little quicker paced program then on Saturday. Pretty much same program as Saturday

Any questions - Rob Keister 856-332-2851 (Shoot me a Text or Call after 5pm) or E-Mail me here or hit me up on Facebook Messenger.