DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    New years race Palm Beach?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New years race Palm Beach?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Does anyone have the pay out minus the winner for the 64 car shoot-outs?

Posts: 607 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Call Rob His number is on the flyer

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tried that it's someone else's number now?

321-557-6150 is what is listed on the flyer.

Posts: 607 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
That is Rob's number for sure and it does work...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what happened to that track? seems like they fell off the face of the earth....Bradenton,orlando and south Georgia ran with the fast street car,outlaw and rvw stuff and west palm just missed the boat?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
They just hosted no prep kings and they do their own local list racing.

Posts: 73 | Location: Lake Worth Fl. | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just left a message, don't know what was going on yest? When he returns my call I will post the pay-outs.

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I saw a post on FB by him yesterday with his last update before the race...he said he will be out of pocket until Thursday...if I get this info prior to that I will post it...I seem to recall someone saying you get your money back at 8 cars but don't quote me...Merry Christmas everyone...see you there...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Heading out in the morning---see ya!

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Heading out in the morning---see ya!

Good luck buddy!
Bring some of that Florida cash back to the Carolinas!

Posts: 64 | Location: south carolina | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Cory, Hunter, and I are headed down late tomorrow...

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Hope ever one has a good and safe race weekend..some of us lost a 16 yr job last week,,so no race for me,,never missed one yet,,but now have to hold on to money,, Super Angry

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
A white S-10 be leaving in the morning see all you there. Cool

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Made it. Sitting in the holding lot. Fuzz there’s no Sunoco at Pratt-Whitney.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This track is not big enough for this crowd. Must be 500+ cars in here. What a mess. But we are here and glad we got here early and happy to be here.

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

Posts: 2107 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
this is great news!! I thought this track was a goner

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tom RedRX7
posted Hide Post
The road course must be rented out or they would use it for extra parking. The track surface is excellent and they know how to make it hook

Posts: 676 | Location: FL | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They been at it all day but the drizzle won’t give them a break. Looks like they are starting to park some at the road coarse. Need a no rain dance. Started pouring just now. Need a break.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tom RedRX7
posted Hide Post
I'm watching the radar, when or if it clears I'll be on my way

Posts: 676 | Location: FL | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post