DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Swanson's Car gets Red dropped on them in TD 1st Round
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swanson's Car gets Red dropped on them in TD 1st Round
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
What the heck Shake head

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have been wondering about the right lane ever since Jason Line supposedly ran a 1.23 60ft. time in his C/SA Buick on Wednesday.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Clearly a rerun in order...never going to happen so he was told...

It's clear the car did not move and both lights are completely off turning red light on...what happens? IDK but something glitched/failed/F"ed up.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Clearly he got screwed....He never moved....Both lites went out after top bulb went on...

Extremely unlikely they would grant a rerun with the way the event is going....or pretty much anytime.....The Video don't lie though...

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" scrolling="no" src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fkathyfisherracing%2Fvideos%2F10214847991972587%2F&show_text=0&width=560" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" width="560">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Afton Swanson. Not Fisher.

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
looked like the same thing happened in the motor cycle final

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
looked like the same thing happened in the motor cycle final

I think Hines backed out of the beam since only the bottom bulb went out where both bulbs went out on Afton Swanson and it was clear her car did not move at all.
They did not show a slo mo of the PS bike final so I am just assuming at this point

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Remember that CHESS thread. Roll Eyes

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
This is a well-known Stage-Lok glitch, which has been discussed frequently for a decade.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post