DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2019 Drag Expo in Schaumburg Illinois
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 Drag Expo in Schaumburg Illinois
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Looks like it is not going to happen in 2019.

http://www.raceperformanceexpo.com

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I always wondered if that was a money maker. Not this year I guess.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6373 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I wonder who cancelled first, the Expo of Chicago?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
I went once several years back. We had a ball!

Mikey

Posts: 1706 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We would go every year. Nice winter break.I hope they get it figured out.It was a lot better when Bret Kepner did one of the seminars though.

Posts: 30 | Location: Southwest IOWA | Registered: March 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:
I went once several years back. We had a ball!

Boy did we have a blast or what...my liver just quivered.

C...the good ole days

Posts: 910 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post