DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    ATTN Graphic Designers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATTN Graphic Designers
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted
This is a non racing related. My sister in law is trying to start a club for kids called BUB (Building Up Business).

With the sad state of affairs in our school systems and in society today, she want’s to get kids involved in building one another up with positive words and friendships. She’s thinking as simple as having business style cards that have a word or short message of kindness on the back that BUB members can hand out to other kids who just need to receive a positive message.

Would there be any graphic designers who would be willing to create a logo as a contribution?

She doesn’t know I’m reaching out, and I know she’s going to look into having a logo created somewhere, but I just thought I might see if anyone here wanted to contribute a logo idea.

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Dave, has she tried any of the free services online for logo designers ? Just asking....

https://www.freelogoservices.c...pEAAYASAAEgK3x_D_BwE

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David_D.
posted Hide Post
I’ll certainly share that with her as an option. Thank you.

David Deming
1974 Chevy Nova Custom Hatchback
Horsepower Innovations E85 Carb

Posts: 325 | Location: Nampa, ID | Registered: October 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
check your PM.....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post