DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Congratulations Erica Enders 5 time Champion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations Erica Enders 5 time Champion
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted
Congratulations to Erica Enders for her 5 th Championship and her win in Vegas today. Whether you like her or not she is the real deal and good driver.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3962 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Making her way to Legend status. She is the rael deal.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Mitchell:
Making her way to Legend status. She is the real deal.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
With the same amount of championships as Anderson, with less than half of races won, it wont take to long to catch Glidden. But there is a lot of young guns that are going to give her grief coming up.

Posts: 292 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Mitchell:
Making her way to Legend status. She is the real deal.

I'd imagine, they stopped saying she was lucky three NHRA Pro Stock championships ago.

I remember Erica really took some flack over the target, on her first.

Things to be proud about.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bob Glidden was a big fan of Erica's. He knew...

DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
And some thought she couldn't find the finish line. Well, the jokes on us, I guess. Congrats to her. This is exactly the kind of stuff I would tell my daughter. you can do it.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
Not a fan of hers....but kudos are given where kudos are due.

Like her not, she's worked her a$$ off for the championships she has.

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
Remember when Greg Anderson didn't want to be "that guy"?

Times sure have changed...

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1217 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post