DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Sanford , Fl rental cars.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sanford , Fl rental cars.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anybody on here in the Sanford ,Fl area know of an inexpensive rental car deals. Off airport is ok. Will be there Thursday 2/22.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tom RedRX7
posted Hide Post
Enterprise rental

1177 Rinehart Rd, Sanford, FL 32771
or
4197 S Orlando Dr, Sanford, FL 32773

Book on line it's cheaper

Posts: 676 | Location: FL | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FTI
posted Hide Post
Dan Warren has some connections with Hertz i believe? Fuzzy Dice is his username.

Sanford is about 30-45 minutes from the shop, stop by and check out the operation if you get time.

-Dalton

FTI Performance
Competition Converters and Racing Transmissions
"Some call it cheating, we call it the competitive edge."
www.FTIPerformance.com
info@ftiperformance.com

Posts: 160 | Location: Deland, FL | Registered: August 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dalton for the invite, however will be at the D-3 race. Monday is golf at Champions gate and flying home Tuesday. Will FIT be at OSW?

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FTI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Thanks Dalton for the invite, however will be at the D-3 race. Monday is golf at Champions gate and flying home Tuesday. Will FIT be at OSW?

Troy will be there running Super Street.
Our support rig will not be there but we can bring parts/converters/transmissions if anyone would like to pick anything up at the track!

FTI Performance
Competition Converters and Racing Transmissions
"Some call it cheating, we call it the competitive edge."
www.FTIPerformance.com
info@ftiperformance.com

Posts: 160 | Location: Deland, FL | Registered: August 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Oops...I just saw this...I used to work at Hertz on Rhinehart in Sanford...I moved to Melbourne and left them in last November...too late for any info at this point...sorry...

Posts: 1276 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post