DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather/Bracket Racing early April near Ashboro NC?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather/Bracket Racing early April near Ashboro NC?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted
We will be in Ashboro NC area in early April. I am wondering if I should take my car with us? I can run No-Box or Box class.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
North Carolina weather in early April is a TOTAL crapshoot. Could be 30 degrees, could be 80 degrees.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Piedmont and Farmington both close by.
Farmington has points race March Mar 27--28
Apr 3 points race
Apr 10 points race

Piedmont looks like Loose Rocker Mar 11 to 14 but their web site isn't to clear as they are listing a Galot race there also so I don't know about that. Be fun to watch the Big Dogs on April 1.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ferndaleflyer,

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Loose Rocker events:
Footbrake Triples 10's @ Piedmont, March 11-14
St. Patrick's 300 @ GALOT, March 16-20
BIGFOOT @ Piedmont, April 16-18

Flyers are in the big bucks section on DRR, on the Loose Rocker website, etc.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! We are thinking of also spending a few months there this summer.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Your Galot race is listed on Piedmonts web site.
Come on up Muggs

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Your Galot race is listed on Piedmonts web site.
Come on up Muggs

Piedmont Dragway's website on their schedule shows March 11-14 "Loose Rocker BIG $$$ Racing", which is correct. That is our St. Patrick's FOOTBRAKE Triple 10's at Piedmont.

Our GALOT race is March 16-20. Piedmont has Carolina N/T that weekend.

__

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well I just went to Piedmonts web sit now and when you hit the details it comes up with a flyer for the Galot race....Just trying to help you ouyt for those that don't understand that these are 2 different races at 2 different tracks

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
When you hit details, it goes to the Loose Rocker website, where it has information about all of our races. You must be referring to the changing slider headline graphics on the home page. I have changed the order of the slides and shortened the time inbetween them. Hope this helps.

__

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'll look. I never thought it was your fault as I didn't think you were responsible for their web site.