DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Thank You Dr. Facci (And Friends)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank You Dr. Facci (And Friends)
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Capitulater's like Ed will get us all dead.

The woke "winners"

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
facci

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of tommy d
posted Hide Post
This site needs a Politcs only thread.For guys to post in. You know a place where " People who are I terested can go to for opinion and news" Could have sworn this was a racing site.

Posts: 30 | Location: Indiana | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of tommy d
posted Hide Post
Oh wait,it has one you say? How about using that one then?

Posts: 30 | Location: Indiana | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of tommy d
posted Hide Post
I get it , I really do. If not for you and 1320 running up the post counts around here the mods would long ago sent you packing.Your racing content is great. The rest not so much imo.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh wait,it has one you say? How about using that one then?

The political section is so totally dominated by Grandma / Gpa that it's impossible to get a meaningful dialog going.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tommy d:
This site needs a Politcs only thread.For guys to post in. You know a place where " People who are I terested can go to for opinion and news" Could have sworn this was a racing site.

I'm a political atheist and I don't watch TV. The only reason you view it as such, is because the divide and conquer MSM media propaganda has worked on you to see it as such.

This (below) is reality.

Deal with it.

DRR Trophy
Picture of tommy d
posted Hide Post
Ok , cartoons then.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tommy d:
Ok , cartoons then.

Ok, delusion then.

DRR Trophy
Picture of tommy d
posted Hide Post
Touche.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Something else that is very disturbing and true. Dr Fauchi and many other doctors are getting massive amounts of cash from Pharmaceutical companies. Rand Paul has asked Dr. Fauchi many times how much and who was giving him the money and he has repeatedly said he is not required by law to disclose that information?

Follow the money.
quote:

What we are learning is that is how our Government is raping us. They tax heck out of us then they give say one BILLION to Ukraine. But with that they have to give back MILLIONS of dollars to Hunter Biden, Pelosi's son or who ever as kickback Money Laundering scam. We pay for that stuff.

Nothing new, maybe to some but not to those of us who suspected for many years

quote:
One thing that should bother everyone and we do not know exactly where they are going with it but we know it is not good. They are now giving the IRS GUNS and the Authority to ARREST you.

The Biden Administration has got approved to hire 87,000 more IRS agents (more than double) and they are going after us. They will not be going after the large Democratic Donor Corporations. They will be going after us. Coming in guns loaded.

They've been able to do that for a while. I am not sure about arrests (as they can now) but weaponizing the agents has been ongoing. Place I worked for got raided in January of 2011. 12 of us worked there, one was out on delivery. Had 18 IRS agents show up and every single one of them was armed, and armed very well. I was under a tractor holding up an oil pan (heavy cast aluminum) while using the other hand to start a bolt or two while the silicone was drying and some guy comes running back saying "get out from under there". I says hold on I'm in a precarious situation. Then a second warning, get out with your hands up, I look to my left, and the business end of an automatic rifle (with flash suppressor) is in my left cheek. And not the butt cheek. To this day, no charges against me. Boss fought with them for 5 years or so and eventually got off as he should have, but the scars remain. I will not forget how they treated us. We were treated as if we had no rights; and by all rights we really didn't-according to the agents. I said "I'd like to contact an attorney"....agent said, and is a direct quote "you can but it won't do you any good". Then I told her (agent) that you can't treat us this way legally. And the agent said "we are the IRS, we can do whatever we want". Again direct quote. This was all part of Obama/Holder's attacking of conservative groups. It was proven. And yet, NOTHING was done about it. And worse? As Biden was the VP, he knew about all of it; and the people of the USA, the idiots, elected Obama AGAIN in 2020. It is beyond my limited comprehension that anyone would vote these people back in. But, it brings up the question of voting legitimacy; among other things. For that, I do believe that we are seeing things happen before our own eyes that will change the USA as we know it, unless the rest of us Patriots step up to defend her.
quote:
With all the problems in America right now Biden keeps saying MAGA people, Trump, ULTRA MAGA and White Supremacists are biggest threat to America. Not the Border, not the terrorist and drugs coming across that border, not the Fentanol that is killing 300 people a day in America. Not the massive crime from Democrats in Democrat cities. Nope the problem is MAGA.

There is truth to his statements. His statement is that MAGA people are the biggest threat. But the rest of that should be "the biggest threat to our plan"

quote:
93% of all murders are done by Democrats. Over 50% of those murders are committed by "Young Black Men" which is about 3% of total population of America yet MAGA supporters are the problem........

All of the BLM riots? Democrats.

I can't disagree and I've tried to find SOMETHING that would defend their actions. What they did was wrong (BLM). I understand why they did it but in doing what they've done, they're created even more negativity for their race than they had before, further driving the wedge. That bothers me. All my colored friends all agree that their rioting didn't do them or their group any good. I had a few friends who joined in on the protesting and midway through their shenanigans, they quit doing it and distanced themselves from the rest of em for this reason alone. Peaceful protesting I'm ok with. Rioting, I am certainly not and neither should anyone else.

And on that note, jan 6 committee is the biggest farce I've seen in my entire lifetime, with COVID being the second and Y2K being third. It has one purpose and one purpose only, which is to destroy Donald J. Trump in any which way that they can. I do not see any other purpose. They hate him and it was and is totally obvious; yet they chose to lie about it. So with that, who really are the liars? And with that question in mind, knowing that every single one of them on both sides of the aisle are not truthful, and if they are our leaders, how does one trust them if they aren't truthful? You can't, and that, my friends, is a real issue. If you can't trust your leaders than who's to say that the country and it's government system isn't doomed to fail?

Posts: 106 | Location: Il,IL | Registered: March 22, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I want to add something very important to this subject but not become political.

First Google:
Gain of Function Research (GOFR) and what it lead to as they discovered their mistakes. It will scare the he11 out of you.

Understand what "these folks" created, that their research has the capability to create a virulent pathogen capable of being used as a biological weapon, one that has no antidote.

Their plan was to alter the human DNA through one, two or all three methods, delete, add or duplicate the DNA genome structure of humans.

They failed their initial objective miserably.

The Folks involved with and funding the GOFR would be the National Health Institute (NIH), the World Health Organization (WHO). The Center For Disease Control (CDC) in short .....DR. Faucci et all.

Your tax money helped create COVID-19, a man-made disease that has killed millions World wide.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
I want to add something very important to this subject but not become political.

First Google:
Gain of Function Research (GOFR) and what it lead to as they discovered their mistakes. It will scare the he11 out of you.

Understand what "these folks" created, that their research has the capability to create a virulent pathogen capable of being used as a biological weapon, one that has no antidote.

Their plan was to alter the human DNA through one, two or all three methods, delete, add or duplicate the DNA genome structure of humans.

They failed their initial objective miserably.

The Folks involved with and funding the GOFR would be the National Health Institute (NIH), the World Health Organization (WHO). The Center For Disease Control (CDC) in short .....DR. Faucci et all.

Your tax money helped create COVID-19, a man-made disease that has killed millions World wide.

Bob

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ya'll let me know when I'm wrong about something.

By next week it'll be common knowledge.

It ain't about winning, this ain't a game.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I pray everyday that my friends and others who have been vaxxed don't end up "injured" by it or their immune system weakened.
It was a HUGE error to not test the safety of this experiment and then to spend so much time and effort "requiring the SHOT" for over a year in certain professions and then NOW it is not required, since it prevents nothing, cures nothing and doesn't prevent the spread of anything.
Requiring it for younger adults and healthy people in some cities and states should have been a crime.
Should be a crime against the People for the ones who "sold this bill of goods" to our Government, from Big Pharma to the CDC and FDA. Ridiculous.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Toad1:
I pray everyday that my friends and others who have been vaxxed don't end up "injured" by it or their immune system weakened.
It was a HUGE error to not test the safety of this experiment and then to spend so much time and effort "requiring the SHOT" for over a year in certain professions and then NOW it is not required, since it prevents nothing, cures nothing and doesn't prevent the spread of anything.
Requiring it for younger adults and healthy people in some cities and states should have been a crime.
Should be a crime against the People for the ones who "sold this bill of goods" to our Government, from Big Pharma to the CDC and FDA. Ridiculous.

And that right there is my problem with the whole deal. The Company and our Union Required us to take the Vaccine before it was even approved. I think even as of now it is only authorized under pandemic conditions or something like that.
But it was not fully tested and they did not know the long term effects. Not only that this is not like all previous vaccines it is new technology so they needed to test more or at least make it optional if you wanted to take part in this Global Experiment. I refused to take it and will remain a PUREBLOOD. When the sheep started lining up for the shot I was not in that line to be controlled.

Both Kamala and Biden said before they got "Elected" that they would not be taking the Trump vaccine because it was not safe, tested or effective. Then they get in office and immediately started trying to force everyone to take it and saying you could not go to work, travel or do anything with out having the Vaccine. Although they did not Government mandate it they made it very difficult and like you were not a good American if you did not.

Then there is fact that Dr Fauchi and the NIH were funding the research in Wuhan labs where this all started. They started it.

Dr Fauchi has become a MULTI MILLIONAIRE from Big Pharmaceutical companies and he does not see a conflict of interest for disease He Created?

Then our Government jumps on this as an excuse to spend TRILLIONS we do not have and can not afford to pay back. They want us broke and in debt so they can control us.

I hate to sound cold but this disease that Fauchi and China created is now out there and you can not put the Genie back in the bottle. Millions are already dead and they are not coming back. And I am not sure your chances of survival are any better with vaccine. You can still get it and die from it and if you get vaccine you may die of sudden heart attack.

I have had Covid twice and it was no big deal. I have lost a few friends from it. I have also had a few friends and family get strokes, blood clots and heart attacks that did not seem right for their age and health. All were vaccinated.

In this case the "CURE" may be worse than the disease. It has already eliminated most of the ones in really poor health as any virus does. Now the survival rate will be better. Vaccinated or not.

A final point very few if any children under 18 or so were dying from it so why give them an untested vaccine? Okay, give it to older people with serious health issues and it probably increases their chances of survival. But to give it to children what is it going to do to them in 40 years? Oh, we do not know. I think they know but will not tell us. It is doing something to our Genetic code so what does that mean for future generations of those who have taken part of this experiment? And if it was so great why are people who have lined up like sheep still getting it and dying from it?

Why was it EVERY SINGLE DAY WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE THERE WAS A DAILY DEATH COUNT?

Now that Dictator Biden is in office nobody wants to talk about it?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Toad1:

Do you know what the word covert means?

People aren't prepared for covert.

The best thing that ever happened to me was the covert operation Bradenton ran to put Seigel back in the final round 45 minutes after ruling him loser in the semi final round.

It got me prepared for this covert operation, who knows maybe I would have fallen for the bullchit.

I doubt it, but maybe.

Wait till this comes out, then you'll know it was covert.

An *exercise* operation run using all the same tactics called * the spars pandemic*. Similar name eh?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
What goes on in the dark comes to the light.

Covert

The good news is their plans failed.

People pushed back. Victory

Every generation takes the test.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Russell Brand will be the next censored off YouTube.

Looks like he got a strike today on this video removed off YouTube.

All these censorship tactics are in the Spars exercise.

I've been surprised YouTube hadn't censored his video's.

Go to his channel, he spills the beans on em big time.

I'd say a week, it'll all be common knowledge anyway.

The rats are running around on the deck of their sinking ship.