Bracket Talk
Thank You Dr. Facci (And Friends)

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/2877068896

September 16, 2022, 12:06 AM
Mike Rietow
Thank You Dr. Facci (And Friends)
https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id...959d0ba80670042304e2

Number 1 selling book in America. I tried telling ya'll two - three years ago where the real conservatives / Americans hangout.

Rand Paul is working on a Fauci perp walk.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,
September 16, 2022, 07:56 AM
Curly1
Something else that is very disturbing and true. Dr Fauchi and many other doctors are getting massive amounts of cash from Pharmaceutical companies. Rand Paul has asked Dr. Fauchi many times how much and who was giving him the money and he has repeatedly said he is not required by law to disclose that information?

What Fauchi and the NIH were doing was paying a lab in China create a new Virus. Then the Pharmaceutical companies were paying Fauchi and others while working on the vaccine. After the Virus is released the Pharmaceutical companies get Trillions for the vaccine. They are bringing in Billions and paying out Millions back to those in power like Fauchi.

What we are learning is that is how our Government is raping us. They tax heck out of us then they give say one BILLION to Ukraine. But with that they have to give back MILLIONS of dollars to Hunter Biden, Pelosi's son or who ever as kickback Money Laundering scam. We pay for that stuff.

Hillary Clinton had the Clinton Foundation which was supposed to be a "Charity" she got hundreds of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, Russia and others. Then she spent about 98% of it on "Administrative costs" Nod, Nod, Wink, Wink.

She gathered up hundreds of millions of dollars for Haiti Earthquake Relief fund and out of the hundreds of millions of dollars they only built a few cheap houses. All of the rest went to "Administrative costs and Payroll"

One thing that should bother everyone and we do not know exactly where they are going with it but we know it is not good. They are now giving the IRS GUNS and the Authority to ARREST you.

The Biden Administration has got approved to hire 87,000 more IRS agents (more than double) and they are going after us. They will not be going after the large Democratic Donor Corporations. They will be going after us. Coming in guns loaded.

They are weaponizing the IRS against you and giving them way too much power. Biden Administration is also buying billions of dollars of guns for the NIH! Why? Tell me why they need guns and power to arrest you? This is the same NIH that paid China to create the Corona Virus. Now they are telling us they were doing that research for our own good, maybe they were (We all know better) but why do they need guns now?

With all the problems in America right now Biden keeps saying MAGA people, Trump, ULTRA MAGA and White Supremacists are biggest threat to America. Not the Border, not the terrorist and drugs coming across that border, not the Fentanol that is killing 300 people a day in America. Not the massive crime from Democrats in Democrat cities. Nope the problem is MAGA.

93% of all murders are done by Democrats. Over 50% of those murders are committed by "Young Black Men" which is about 3% of total population of America yet MAGA supporters are the problem........

All of the BLM riots? Democrats. Shall I go on?

Then to top it off Kamala and Biden administration are saying the border is now secure and the reason there was a problem with the Border is because of Trump mismanagement. And the Democrat owned Media just repeats the lies.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion
September 16, 2022, 08:28 AM
Mike Rietow
https://theinfowar.tv/watch?id...959d0ba80670042304e2

^^^^ Might be time to turn off The Great Convincer - TV - propaganda
September 16, 2022, 01:10 PM
wideopen231
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
They were just waiting for the right time to unleash it.
After their cheating in 2016 failed, they had to find another way to cheat the 2020 election, and DESTROY the economy.

000 with 0. Dead on the money

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
September 16, 2022, 01:41 PM
Mike Rietow
Sneaky Libtards? Confused

September 17, 2022, 11:06 PM
Mike Rietow
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Silly Peasant, you have been told not to question authority and do as you are told. Even if the Truth is obvious you are not allowed to say so.

Are you talking out of both sides your mouth again Curly Libtard?

That's called being a hypocrite or a phony.

Smile
September 18, 2022, 11:44 AM
BP758
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
I got sick in May and am finally feeling like myself again. It was upper respatory with a fever for 10 day (3 days were over 104) It was absolutely miserable and the doctors told me it was covid, even though 2 rapid tests and a pcr came back negative.

"Those tests don't mean anything, you have all the symptoms so Im sure it is covid."

SMDH

If a test was positive, my work would have just paid me to stay home. Since it was negative, I had to use all my accrued time for the year.

Man that sucks Tom!
Home test or hospital test? I’ve seen several home test wrong.
Your employer has their head in their azz!! F n sick is fn sick no matter what it is! What? They afraid they can’t get the covid money back?
Money before humans… nice…

Raceless in California!
September 18, 2022, 11:52 AM
Mike Rietow
I just hope ya'll tune in to Alex Jones from here on out.

Turn "The Great Convincer-deceiver" TV off.

Another you can follow is Paul Craig Roberts if you don't like Jones, Ronald Reagans Treasury Secretary, he nailed it too.

Just Google him, he does editorial a couple times a week on all current event BS.

Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson, Steve Bannon, our governor DiSantis, there's a bunch speaking Truth to power.

The Lady running for Arizona Governor is dynamite too, Kari Lake I think is her name. Excellent / rational.

September 18, 2022, 12:18 PM
Mike Rietow
This guy is excellent on FB, big following there.

Rational explanations for what is taking place.

There's a bunch of real people out there to follow, speaking Truth, censors don't want the masses hearing.

October 10, 2022, 09:02 AM
Mike Rietow
Uh oh

DeSantis "Florida will not be silent on Truth"

October 10, 2022, 08:57 PM
Curly1
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
It was the effects it had on my 81 year old wife. She has a bad heart and frankly it really scared me. Initially we both tested negative but on the second day that test turned positive. My first thoughts were, heck we are both inoculated, we've had all three injections so this should have a minimal effect on us. I was wrong and to watch her suffer just to gain her breath truly scared me. Everything stopped for us, no visitors, no going out for anything. Our kids took up the task of caring for the both of us, this experience really pizzed me off. I've been sick before but never like this.

All this for what, to experiment with a disease that to date has killed millions.

Bottom line for me:

For the love of God at least be careful and not so friggin' cavalier when it involved so many lives. Wipe that sheepish grin off your face Dr. Faucci and realize what your class of idiots turned loose on the World.

Rant over.

Bob

If you are pissed off about Dr. Fauchi paying to have the Disease developed you will be furious to know it has made him a Multi-Millionaire. And he was a smart alec about it when asked by Rand Paul about the money. He Laughed and said "I do not have to disclose those donations." It is none of your business how much the Pharmaceutical companies are paying him to push their drugs up us.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion
October 11, 2022, 09:49 AM
SlyFox
Fauci is a pig. I struggle to have Christian thoughts whenever I see his face or his name comes up.

Mike
October 11, 2022, 10:02 AM
Mike Rietow
The question isn't how I knew, the question is how you didn't.

Street Wise - esoteric - clandestine
October 11, 2022, 10:14 AM
Mike Rietow
The versions of history that's uncomfortable to hear and read, is the history to hear and read.

The banned and censored.

The banned and censored is the modern day book burning.

There's been books written 40-50-100 years ago on all this, too uncomfortable for the mass man/ couch potato to read.

The mass man would rather jump into a 12 pack, than to know the stakes.

October 24, 2022, 05:52 AM
Bucky
This is about the best representation of data I have seen from the vaers website.....which is terribly user unfriendly as far as compiling reports IMO. Pretty interesting

https://vaersanalysis.info/202...s-through-10-7-2022/

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
November 06, 2022, 09:33 PM
Mike Rietow
The rats are abandoning their sinking ship.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro...n-supporters-hell-no

November 07, 2022, 09:22 AM
Mike Rietow
Lefty media explanations control all sheeple perspectives.

November 29, 2022, 01:06 PM
Mike Rietow

December 12, 2022, 10:49 AM
Mike Rietow
Facci

December 12, 2022, 11:04 AM
Mike Rietow
Reality

Deal with it.