Pass Time
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Hell yes! Brett is doing very well since the show left the air. Got married to his love, Deedee and has had a number of rolls in a bunch of different movies. Bender, I’m gonna call him and let him know you shared a little ❤️

Cool show, see Brett making commercials too. Every once in a while they got hosed by a sleeper car. Pretty funny. So does Ken (name correct)? still have a shop?

Ken Herring was the resident expert. I couldn't remember it in my previous post. Not sure about his shop.

Brett was funny as hell and did not pretend to know a lot about cars. I think that's why everyone liked him. He wasn't phony.

Posts: 64 | Location: south carolina | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I only was able to see one show at a friends house ,I do remember the girl that was working the water box ,she was so HOT!!!

Posts: 30 | Location: Southwest IOWA | Registered: March 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Definitely miss that show!!!

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD6297
posted Hide Post
Same here, it was a lot of fun to watch. Doubly cool seeing a few people I know when they were at Seattle. I remember also seeing Scott Graham and the LASD 'Cuda and a year later, he was up here at the one race which was cool too. It was like, hey! I "know" him! Brett Wagner was up here a couple times too. Scared my daughter a bit when she met him. He is like 11 feet tall and she was about 4 1/2 at that time! LOL

Posts: 149 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post