DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    YES!! I can be loved !!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

YES!! I can be loved !!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
All I have to do is log on to DRR and click the Asian girls ad.....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mine is Ashley Madison ads

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD6297
posted Hide Post
aww, I get Hello Fresh food service

Posts: 149 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I get Oprah Weight Watchers adds.

Posts: 181 | Location: COLUMBUS | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Tonight I have been invited to chat with Russian women.

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ukranian for me. But Google had issues with the "What Drag Racing Needs More Of" content. Roll Eyes

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Stephen Hughes
posted Hide Post
Polish for me lol

The Pull-Out....for when you want to work smarter, not harder!!!

Posts: 336 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Pop up ads are getting old! Got to be something we can do to eliminate them!

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
I know I could lose a few lbs, but I don’t think I need maternity clothes.... or kisses from Africa.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ukranian for me. But Google had issues with the "What Drag Racing Needs More Of" content.

While it's posed as a moral issue, in fact it's competition elimination.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Why not post some pictures of these girls in the ads. HMMMM
They can’t say it’s not allowed if the content comes from companies advertising on his site.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mopacltd:

https://adblockplus.org/

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Some hot Ukrainian girls offered me to come play with them last night....

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woody B:
quote:

Yep, no ads for me.

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Beck:
quote:
quote:

Yep, no ads for me.

Same here on any website. Adblock plus even blocks video ads on youtube. Its been great since I started using it a few years ago.

Posts: 33 | Location: Xenia | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Is this free to use?? Tried reading through it and all I saw was agreeing to their terms??

Posts: 115 | Location: 2008 IHRA SSS No Box WC | Registered: June 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LIZZARD:
quote:
quote:

Is this free to use?? Tried reading through it and all I saw was agreeing to their terms??

Yes

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Fellas - you can also click the little arrow at the top right of the add and setup you personal ad choice settings. This will allow you to customize the ads that show for you personally.

So if all you want is China Date Dolls that is all that will show. If you want ads from JEGS, Summit, Dodge, etc. That is what will show.

SL...

Posts: 2111 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I love Asian girls so I am going to set my personal settings to all Asian adds!!

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ads are based on what you have searched for or suggestions based on past searches.

Stephen Liss jr

Posts: 329 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post