DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Sunchaser Racing Products
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunchaser Racing Products
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
About 6 weeks ago I ordered some items from them and they charged my credit card. I have not heard from them. I have called, e-mailed and texted them but no response. I would hate to have to call the credit card company and stop payment. Does anyone know them or have a way of contacting them? I have dealt with them before with no issues.

Posts: 61 | Location: Long Island | Registered: February 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hate that. We ordered several dragster warm up stands from them. Horrible quality. Filed with cc company and he won since he provided tracking.

Quality is horrible. He said he was going thru bankruptcy at the same. This was a few months ago. I’d get a credit from cc company and look elsewhere.

Posts: 20 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: November 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sucks to hear this stuff looked good guess I’ll just build my own

Posts: 386 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
Tony you should dispute the charge with your CC company... They will reach out to the merchant and give him a chance to respond and make it right - after 6 weeks he can't expect you to do otherwise.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Took me about 8 weeks to get mine last summer/fall. I started calling and texting daily till I got a tracking number. I'm not disappointed in the quality.

Posts: 25 | Location: K-Town | Registered: June 22, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I can understand a week or two, especially if they aren't stocked and have to be built. But eight weeks or more? BS. I'd be fuming and making phone calls. If situation allowed, a visit would be in order as well...no excuse for that.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post