DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Winning a $19,000 trailer just for racing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winning a $19,000 trailer just for racing
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted
Loose Rocker would like to say congratulations to Ricky Caldwell of Troutman, NC for winning the grand prize in our year-end drawing from among all of the 2018 Loose Rocker weekend entry tech cards. Ricky didn't get a chance to race a whole lot in 2018, but he purchased a weekend entry and raced with us all weekend at the 7th Annual American Doorslammer Nationals presented by McCarty Auto Parts, and it turned into a winning entry for an incredible decked-out 28' Vintage Outlaw enclosed trailer from Walton Trailer Sales, valued at $19,000!

We did the live drawing on Sunday of our ATI Fall Footbrake Frenzy. Ricky just happened to be there that weekend as well, helping out a friend. Word spread through the pits, "Hey man, I think they called your name. You won the trailer!" He was amazed and grateful. Loose Rocker is thankful for Walton Enclosed Trailers for making this huge prize giveaway possible. When you need an enclosed trailer, cargo, utility, or dump trailer, call Anthony Walton first, at 910-382-6723, for top-notch customer service and outstanding prices!

Ricky posted on the Loose Rocker page, "Want to thank the Walton fam for making all this possible,I still can't believe,can't tk y'all and the whole Loose Rocker crew enough for all ya'll do for the racing community,giving away prizes all wkend,them best losing packages prizes sure makes loading up lit better,tks again Will,Anthony and Wife,keep up the gd work!"

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
That is a nice Trailer right there. I may be a future customer Smile

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
very nice trailer

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
Really nice program you guys run!!

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
nice trailer. I know a guy about 18 miles from Piedmont that could use a trailer like that. Heck straight shot thru country to house too.LOL Congrads.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4190 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I am imagining the guy who drives his car to the track or arrives on an open trailer pulled by a 1/2 ton pickup truck/SUV winning this trailer. Big Grin Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
Beautiful trailer! Congratulations! (I want one!)

Matt Ward

Posts: 1389 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Chip Horton
posted Hide Post
My whole five decades of racing, I used my drive up on car hauler, I can now say, that is the first enclosed trailer, I would park my hauler for, LETS RACE!!!

FIRST INDUCTEE DRR "LEGENDS HALL OF FAME" www.handhatvridepark.com
My favorite track to race at, is one with "LOTS" of chevys!! WORLD CHAMPION, Division Champion, Race of Champions, 29 Time Track Champion. Have won a NEW Car, Motorcycle, Enclosed trailer!!!

Posts: 516 | Location: Jesup Ga | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Nice trailer.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
That's awesome! This is another reason I hope to have the time and budget to make it to a Loose Rocker event. I am way overdue. Congrats to Ricky, and best wishes for continued success, Michael.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post