DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    comment from a non/computer old guy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

comment from a non/computer old guy
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I watched the St Pattys day race live on You Tube the other day . Heck I never knew they did such things. These computers are going to be big someday.
Seriously ,when did they start putting these races on live ,why wasn't I told?

Posts: 30 | Location: Southwest IOWA | Registered: March 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
MMTV just went to YouTube this tear. Last year you could watch there races on MMTV.

Posts: 81 | Location: Ringtown, Pa. | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Motormania used to be on Livestream, which still has races. If you have a smart TV or a Roku and a wireless router you can watch it on your TV.

Posts: 1454 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Walter
posted Hide Post
We've been streaming races since 2011 on MMTV. Our archives go back to 2013. Check out our schedule for more events. I think we have 45+ this year, we drop a few and add a few through the year.

http://motormaniatv.com/2018-schedule/

Mark Walter, Senior Chaplain
JAMA Racing Ministry

"A wise person is hungry for truth, while the fool feeds on trash." Proverbs 15:14
"Laus Deo!"

Posts: 299 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Walter:
We've been streaming races since 2011 on MMTV. Our archives go back to 2013. Check out our schedule for more events. I think we have 45+ this year, we drop a few and add a few through the year.

http://motormaniatv.com/2018-schedule/

Hey Mark

We watch a lot of your streamed races and the move to YouTube has made a world of difference.

Thanks

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post