Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA TV DISCOUNT
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted
NHRA.tv does provide a discount to NHRA members. You will receive a Promo Code shortly to the email address associated with your NHRA membership to apply a the time of your subscription purchase.

**Please note the Promo Codes can only be applied to purchases made through https://www.nhra.tv/subscription and only at the full year subscription level.

If you have already purchased a subscription and did not use a Promo Code at the time of purchase, please reply to this email with your full name and email address associated with your NHRA.tv account, and we will escalate your request to the billing and subscriptions team.

Best Regards,

Deepak Bora
NHRA.tv

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I sent a message and they said I would get a promo code shortly.

I never got a promo code.

I tried to send a message letting them know that I didn't receive a promo code.

The message will not go through.

This is not starting off well.

What are the Vegas odds on audio tomorrow? Frown

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I know the feeling. Been trying to reset my password and never get the email to use to reset it.

Posts: 60 | Location: div5 | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Chevroletdude
posted Hide Post
Am I reading it right, there is no audio on fri-Sunday broadcasts?

Posts: 59 | Location: Stuck in Lodi | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Took 3 times before I got my password reset and now works fine.

Do you really think anyone would buy the service without audio?

Will find out in about 20 minutes

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Chevroletdude
posted Hide Post
This is what it says at the bottom of the page. It sounds to me like they don’t???

shows. Live video will be available on Fri-Sun of all races and audio will be available on almost all other race days.

Posts: 59 | Location: Stuck in Lodi | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chevroletdude:
This is what it says at the bottom of the page. It sounds to me like they don’t???

shows. Live video will be available on Fri-Sun of all races and audio will be available on almost all other race days.

What they mean to say is that it will be 'audio only' on the other days. Of course there will be audio along with the video Fri-Sun.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3148 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Is it really that expensive for them to show video on all days...? I dont know about you guys, but I pay the fees to watch sportsman. I like to see the numbers..

Its funny that we can watch all these big bracket races for free that have excellent coverage, but the NHRA cant seem to figure it out even when they are screwing us on the pricing.

Plus...I paid full price.......

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mark, I'm going to the track tomorrow and I think I'll ask that question. Only reason I can think is the cameras arent set up till today,

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mark I agree. Think of how many sportsman racers there are in this country of ours that want to watch sportsman time only and get the live timing along with it.. I being one of them. When I turned it on this morning the Thurs. 2/07/2019 noted Live broadcast from Auto Club Raceway day one. They called stock to the lanes. Only audio. About half way thru the session I lost audio. Went back to original page and I noticed that the wording was changed to read "Live audio only day one. Someone caught their mistake. I'm glad i'm using a racer friends NHRAtv, because he's racing. I was thinking about signing up this year, but think I'll pass.

Posts: 146 | Location: california | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Has anyone had any luck getting your promo code to subscribe to NHRA TV with NHRA discount? Mine would be a new subscription and one of my friends was existing All Access subscriber and neither one of us have been able to get promo code.

Just trying to have some FUN!

Posts: 51 | Location: Torrance , Ca. | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Okerman:
Has anyone had any luck getting your promo code to subscribe to NHRA TV with NHRA discount? Mine would be a new subscription and one of my friends was existing All Access subscriber and neither one of us have been able to get promo code.

No luck here.

I sent an email and my case was "escalated",but no code ever showed up.

On Facebook,I was advised to send an email to:

membershipservices@nhra.com

I sent a few emails to that address,but they came back as undeliverable.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tried twice to get my password reset,gave up piss on it.

Posts: 1012 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Walter
posted Hide Post
I did get a new password and did watched some of Pomona when I had a chance. Pretty disappointed with the 'new' program. No DVR and the archives are a mess...

Mark Walter, Senior Chaplain
JAMA Racing Ministry

"A wise person is hungry for truth, while the fool feeds on trash." Proverbs 15:14
"Laus Deo!"

Posts: 299 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Went thru the email too but no answer, ended up calling CA and talked to girl in membership and ended up getting code actually emailed to me while I was talking to her. Put code in and got the 25% discount. She initially said when I renew my nhra membership at the end of March when it expired the code would be sent. I told her I wanted to watch the racing b4 that and beings I finished #6 in SC last year there was no way I wasn't going to renew my membership. Acted like I might try to get discount without renewing my membership, NOT.

Posts: 30 | Location: Delaware | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
Any more info on this?
I tried to send NHRA.tv an email with my membership, email addy and such and it would not submit from their web page.

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Williams:
Any more info on this?
I tried to send NHRA.tv an email with my membership, email addy and such and it would not submit from their web page.

Call NHRA membership.

Emails don't seem to be very effective.