DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA Something Positive
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA Something Positive
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Here's something positive with NHRA & our sport. News flash: There has been a very successful LODRS Div. 7 Double Header race that has been going on. They are racing at Sonoma Raceway in CA.

Today they started the 2nd of the race series.

https://dragracer.tv/

How about some positive post(s) about NHRA & not all Negative Nelly/Nancy post(s).

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2501 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
There is a double race going on at Columbus...
They completed a division 3 race last night and are running today and tomorrow as a Sportsman National event...

Over 600 cars total and being shown live like the Sonoma race...

I watched it right to the end last night and it was pretty late and some real good races....and I'm watching it right now and bouncing between other races being broadcast as well....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I’m positive John Force has pulled the plug for the season! Laughing very hard NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I’m positive John Force has pulled the plug for the season! Laughing very hard NahNahTounge

OH OH OH...LOOK AT ME !!!! I"M IMPORTANT !! I AM I AM DAMN IT !

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4447 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No you’re not, you’re a loser!

Loser imakehp

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
There is a double race going on at Columbus...
They completed a division 3 race last night and are running today and tomorrow as a Sportsman National event...

Over 600 cars total and being shown live like the Sonoma race...

I watched it right to the end last night and it was pretty late and some real good races....and I'm watching it right now and bouncing between other races being broadcast as well....

These races are a good thing! Whether you agree/disagree with all the Covid restrictions. Guess what, the racer's are setting the example on how to enjoy our sport under these new conditions.

Next weekend I'm looking forward to resuming our local Summit Series in Las Vegas.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2501 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Guess what, the racer's are setting the example on how to enjoy our sport under these new conditions.

Tell how genius. No one is checking the racer’s temperatures, no one is wearing masks nor is social distancing really being enforced. We are what we are but we certainly aren’t the benchmark for COVID-19 compliance for other sports, spectators or not.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ed,

Before you shoot your mouth off check the live feeds. Everybody at Sonoma is wearing a mask and are staying apart. Temperatures were being take upon admission.

Damn, he's too stupid to know when he's being insulted and still won't shut up.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I watched Indy last week and everyone I saw was wearing a mask. Do not like it and I think it is overkill but if we want to play the game those are new rules until at least after the ELECTION. Then and only then will everything return to normal.
It is what it is.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3974 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
I think they are doing a great job. It's so easy for the local health department to close the whole race down, and so far so good.
Im just happy they are still racing and not closed down.

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I'm still watching it from Columbus and S/G round 1 is on right now...nearly 9 pm...

The Virus thing is a whole other topic. Dancing Cat

Race fuel and methanol and Nitro kills COVID-19

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Sonoma is running first rd of SG right now. Ray Cordiero tagged the wall. A little while ago Sam Blalock went turtle in his top sportsman Camaro. Everybody I see is wearing a mask.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This race is in Iowa. No masks no unsocial distancing.

Packed, nobody cares about the hoax covid 19

https://www.facebook.com/debra...live_video&ref=notif

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I don't see anyone wearing masks at Cecil's Harrington race and that includes ED.....

Modern live feeds are great...

It's on as well.....20 grand race and a 64 car race....

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again, no one is checking racers temperatures, no racers are wearing masks and racers are not social distancing ANYWHERE so stop the bullshyt how we are setting the example.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Again, no one is checking racers temperatures, no racers are wearing masks and racers are not social distancing ANYWHERE so stop the bullshyt how we are setting the example.

ED,
You are full of crap. Look at the live feeds.
Idiot blow hard.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Ed is referring to the Bracket race at Cecil County Md....

There is a live feed and there is NOBODY wearing masks that I am seeing....

They are down to about 3 cars for 20 grand....along with a second 64 car race...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhLg2lixdeA

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:

They are down to about 3 cars for 20 grand....along with a second 64 car race...

Cecil County must not have the requirements. Everyone else is and is doing it.
Ed is and idiot.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I see the senile old man is still flapping his gums when not drinking.

and the divisionals rich

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ceci County must not have the restrictions. Everybody else is following the rules.
Ed is an idiot.