DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    looking for good deal on a part, mbenzgram
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for good deal on a part, mbenzgram
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Found thes guys while looking for MSD grid. Price was $50 below SUmmit and Jegs,free shipping over 100 and 10% off over 200.I saved $100 over summit or jegs.They don;t arrry a tons of stuff but worth the look.

Can not testify as to customer service yet, but get deal.

Mbenzgram.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4177 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
oh yea if you but something tell them I sent you. We both get $10 off. Unforunately I think its one time deal.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4177 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This Quick Fuel 950 is right at $1100 everywhere. mbenzgram had it for $859.

I almost pulled the trigger with them before thinking, I wonder if Summit will price match.

They did AND shipped it overnight no charge from Texas.

That purple carb was driving me crazy, hate purple. Plus it was too small, the engine sounded like a 396 or 427, at best.

It's deep now like a 454.

I'd rather a BoLaws, but Summit made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post