DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Spring Fling Galot sells out in less than 2 minutes
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Fling Galot sells out in less than 2 minutes
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Only a matter of time before people start buying entries then re-selling at a higher price, like scalpers and concert tickets....hell it might already be happening....

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I do not like the idea of pre-entry at all but i understand why its done, first thing that should have been done is definitely limit one entry per driver. then if there are still available (after 24 hrs) spots left allow you to buy a second entry. also they could allow anyone who was on the alternate list that did not get it in at last years race (the Galot race only!!) should get first chance.

J.K. Hodges

Posts: 44 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: June 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MorgretNation:
How about move the event to Charlotte 4 wide. Pay at the gate. Not 4 cars against each other but alternating pairs.Can get alot of cars down the track

Charlotte is not for Bracket racing hasn't since its opened.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1385 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They have had a few bracket races there and at least 1 promoter approached them about a race. Told me they were to expensive.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
I've also heard that Charlotte was outta this world to rent

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post