DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    newer but used truck
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

newer but used truck
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Still money a head with a little updates and improvements. And still no payments. A friend of mine bought a new dodge. Loaded.. Hey *** Whats your monthly on the bad boy? 802.00 a month...

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Better him than you.

No time for that!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Discipline yourself to save until you can pay cash, buy new, take very good care of it, and drive the wheels off it. I'm still driving a Ford Explorer Sport Trac I bought new in 2004 - has 299,000 miles on it and still looks/runs great. Bought a new Suburban in 2017 with cash - plan to drive it at least 300k miles also.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Discipline means time. At this point I don't feel thats on my side. Build is already 4 times longer than should have been. Yes I can use motor home for while. Business needs are part of it too. The old Dodge is just that old.At 270k,with rust on both fenders it takes too much to make nice to justify it.

Plus disipline has never been my strong suit. Only child for 12 years,old grandchild for 8 years and only great grandchild for 3 years might have some influence there.LMAO

Not saying not sound advice just has never worked real well with .

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post