DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Friendship Motor Speedway.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Friendship Motor Speedway.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Stand down for the Liberal mob, they're gonna spit in faces, shyt in the sinks and throw trash all over the property Lie, cheat and steal.

Don't say anything though because you might offend the group they identify with.

It's up to the racers to police their own racetrack.

Lead by example.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
no sheets given .if you don,t have the testicular fortitude to do what it takes to run it right go get a job as a greeter at walmart which is easy no stress lol

Quoted for the TRUTH clapping

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I don't attend many dirt burning circle contests but the one up near my farm is and has always been packed. They had some big deal once when I was there and had cars from 43 states just trying to qualify. And trust me this place is in the middle of nowhere. Guess its how it is run.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The way things stand right now, it s*cks to be a bracket racing track owner/promoter. And if things continue, it will s*ck much more to be a bracket racing participant. If you have any regular weekly bracket race locally, cherish it. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
The owners & track personnel got spit on.

Something has happened to people, I have no doubt about that.

If you don't have any empathy for people of any shape, color or creed being spat on, you're most likely one of the rats (psychopaths).

I would have to agree but i`m sure the previous owner let people do what they wanted at this facility. Now with the new owners, they need to clean house and put the new rules in place and as far as the person/people spitting on the track personal, you`re banned for life. This is why i don`t dirt track race. Just a bunch of different people with ****ed up attitudes.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
The way things stand right now, it s*cks to be a bracket racing track owner/promoter. And if things continue, it will s*ck much more to be a bracket racing participant. If you have any regular weekly bracket race locally, cherish it. Take care. Tom Worthington

Eventually you'll wanna know why, you'll start digging around when it'll finally dawn on you, the health of local bracket racing is one with the economic health of Main Street Mayberry USA, aka the work'n man. Keep digging around from there and you'll be a patriot in no time, or a POS satanic new world agenda 21 - 2030 useful idiot, stooge.

You're like 10, 12 years behind is all. Management is not gonna just pull the plug on freedom and prosperity all at once, nah they'll do it gradually not to end up strung from light poles.

The first downsizing of local bracket racing started in 2008 - 2009.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 434 olds:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
The owners & track personnel got spit on.

Something has happened to people, I have no doubt about that.

If you don't have any empathy for people of any shape, color or creed being spat on, you're most likely one of the rats (psychopaths).

I would have to agree but i`m sure the previous owner let people do what they wanted at this facility. Now with the new owners, they need to clean house and put the new rules in place and as far as the person/people spitting on the track personal, you`re banned for life. This is why i don`t dirt track race. Just a bunch of different people with ****ed up attitudes.

Exactly, and it just can't be put on management to run the scum out, that's the picture of current America, with American's putting it all on Trump. Trump needs help, everyone has gotta stand up and call out scum. You can't just clean house in DC and let the scum continue to operate everywhere else, and expect we'll return to a first world civilization.

The racers gotta police the scum too.

The People expect Trump to cleanup DC, and they ain't got the balls to clean up their own back yard.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Everyone needs to read that letter and think about it. Our tracks face similar problems.
They have small budgets to work with for payroll, they have large insurance premiums, they have to buy a lot of diesel and traction compound and those prices are going up daily. Car counts and spectators are going down.

Then they have to deal with some idiot racers who think they know everything and some who can not accept losing then those guys bash the track.
One guy who crossed over center line years ago and still can not accept it and blames the track for his mistake.

Most of these tracks are not making as much money as you think and the guys working at the track sure are not making that much so treat them with respect and be nice. A good leader treats everyone who works there with respect from Janitor to Manager.

We are losing way too many tracks lately and it could get worse if the Economy keeps doing as it has been or if they force us to go all electric cars (Like that will solve World problems)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4018 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
Everyone needs to read that letter and think about it. Our tracks face similar problems.

Wrong
This guy bought a facility with well know issues, it’s racers and patrons are dirt bags and in only a few months operating he’s thrown in the towel. He did NOTHING to change its reputation!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Maybe is he put the same effort into making changes at the track as he did writing that long azz post on Facebook why he is closing the track things might of been different

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dead on with a ZERO!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It’s possible they tried?
How long have they had ownership?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No and not even 1 full season

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Maybe a name change? Laughing Hard

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4504 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Obviously it needs an ownership change. Otherwise put the property to good use and sell it to a developer.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
I used to think I was just an ordinary American, that everybody grew up with parents who taught them how to behave in public, have respect for others, etc. How naive I was. It seems most Americans, regardless of income level, are pretty much just trash anymore. I'm reminded of it anytime I venture outside my home.

Respectively disagree. I agree a lot of Americans have zero respect for others, and their right to thank as they want. Thet have very little respect for other property and very little respect for law. Mostly younger generations believe they are owed everything and if they want it they have the right to take it. WRONG!
My disagreement point is the most Americans part. I think it is a smaller portion of the population. Problem is those who sit back and allow it because of fear of either retaliation or prosecution from those who are supposed to be making America safer, Mostly left wing supported and judges. officals. This is the trash that need to be taken out,take that as you want.

Now as for op. I see no blame for owners other than maybe caving in. Then I don't have to live with the crap.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
BlahBlah in over his head, bought a business he didn’t have a clue about/how to run

This 10000% If you put up with **** that is what your gonna get. Weak get walked on period...

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post