DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG Big Fun in TUCSON presented by Summit Racing 50k-50k for $599
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG Big Fun in TUCSON presented by Summit Racing 50k-50k for $599
 Login/Join

SFG
Picture of whos next
posted
West Coast racers you guys deserve to race for big bucks also. SFG Promotions inc will be in TUCSON Arizona this week offering $50,000 to win races this Friday and Saturday. We will have Cracker Barrel catering a full breakfast Saturday morning to every racer entered in this event. It will also be gambler races to win entries into the SFG 1.1 Million Dollar Race main event. We look forward to seeing ALL west coast bracket racers at this event. Safe travels to all that is hitting the road this week.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

Posts: 245 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Somebody pay my entry fee and I’ll split the winnings with you. LOL

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
NICE...……………...

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Sad deal.... been raining for last three days, over 2.75" so far that's 15% of annual rainfall. As I POST THIS IT'S RAINING... No TnT Wednesday, no Thursday 15K warmup race. Water is seeping up thru track during a few hours track prep when the sunlight came out today. Hope this works for Fridays 50k weather has NO rain in the forecast but a high of 61 and a warm 67 on Saturday...

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
J178,

That’s one reason we didn’t go. That and I was broke. LOL

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Lanes open for first time hit right at noon...61 Degrees and still climbing, nice sunny day...
1320go is open right now!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
From the onset of the SFG Big Fun event at Tucson
Dragway, the schedule has shifted due to weather. Race week started with the
cancellation of Thursday’s $15,000 warm-up race as the Pima County fairgrounds
(home to Tucson Dragway) were slow to absorb water from recent downpours.

Marching forward into the first $50,000-to-win race today, the weather looked
excellent, but the start time was slightly delayed to 11am as water continued to
seep at the top end of the racetrack this morning.

After the track drying process was complete, the race ran smoothly right up until
the unexpected happened. As the final pairs of second round rolled toward the
starting line, a power outage plagued the racetrack.

Despite these setbacks, two racers will still go home with $50,000 checks by the end
of Saturday. SFG will finish the first $50k-to-win race, starting at 10am on
Saturday, then go on to crown winners of the second $50k-to-win race on Saturday
evening.

For race fans interested in watching SFG’s drivers battle for $100,000 on
Saturday, spectator passes for are just $15, and kids 12 and under get in free.
Gates open at 8am. For those wanting to watch from home, please refer to SFG’s
FaceBook page for extensive live updates and content.

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of racer7171
posted Hide Post
This was a awesome race. If you did not come and was local....well it was your loss.

Posts: 180 | Location: USA | Registered: May 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Curtis Zinzilieta wins Friday's $50k

John Taylor wins Saturday's $50k

john taylor drag racer sfg promotions

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post