DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    TruSTART Gains Momentum with Accutime
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TruSTART Gains Momentum with Accutime
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Spring Fling Million
posted
Good stuff as TruSTART/ Worst Red is spreading with Accutime now having a license to use it at all their tracks. Props to Compulink and now Accutime for sharing in our vision that Peter Biondo and I had and now working together.

Click here to read article.

-Kyle
www.BracketRaces.com

Posts: 44 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: September 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Just wish Mike Rice would pick up on this in Division 7. My track has had it for a year but has not utilized it, the first time will be the Hangover event this year. Its really funny all the time slips say TruStart on the bottom of it, but its not turned on ..... Mike told me its the operators who don't want it , my track manager said Mike was not willing to use it. I bet Kyle is using it at Sonoma ....LOL

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 2doggs
posted Hide Post
My home track is Western Colorado Dragway in Grand Jct. CO. Our track uses a Port-A- Tree timing system that has Real Red (same as true start). We are a Division 7 track.

Why do you ask, 2doggs racing??????

Posts: 43 | Location: Grand Jct., CO | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2doggs:
My home track is Western Colorado Dragway in Grand Jct. CO. Our track uses a Port-A- Tree timing system that has Real Red (same as true start). We are a Division 7 track.

Well that means at least 2 Division 7 tracks are using it.... Sure hope it gains more users ...

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
Why cant they develop a "learning" software that awards the win light to whoever tried the hardest? Or better yet, turn the win light on for the racer that wanted to win the most? They could give lane choice to the racer that is a nicer person and the bye run will go to the remaining racer that hasnt won a race in the longest amount of time.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Fair is fair

Straightline Innovations - Performance Parts -Enclosed Trailer Screws

Posts: 64 | Location: Charlotte, Tn. | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of shooter66
posted Hide Post
Careful Boucher your gonna trigger the SmokeFlakes....they also belong to the Redtifa....its a double membership Big Grin

www.BTEracing.com
M&M Chassis Craft
Mickey Thompson Tires

Oldani Motorsports Transmissions

Posts: 5287 | Location: Chitown  | Registered: February 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lol,ever heard of NHRA,s first ,or worst rule,well here it is, and it's way over due for True-start.
HAMMER

Posts: 1015 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I've said it before and I will say it again.

Nobody that redlights deserves to win a drag race.

If the software allows,then BOTH are out.

.001 RED is a nice try,but you redlighted.You should lose.

Just my opinion ,of which,EVERYONE is entitled to.

In 2018,I did not redlight once in competition.Very proud of that,but I do need to pick up my lights in 2019. Smile

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:

In 2018,I did not redlight once in competition.Very proud of that,but I do need to pick up my lights in 2019. Smile

If your not going red once in a while your not trying too hard .... LOL

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
I've said it before and I will say it again.

Nobody that redlights deserves to win a drag race.

If the software allows,then BOTH are out.

.001 RED is a nice try,but you redlighted.You should lose.

Just my opinion ,of which,EVERYONE is entitled to.

Although I can understand what your saying red lighting is just breaking out at the start vs the finish line!

Posts: 2157 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

Although I can understand what your saying red lighting is just breaking out at the start vs the finish line![/QUOTE]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_start

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
442 OLDS , Just joking with you....

DRR Pro
Picture of Wallace Cleaver
posted Hide Post
RMR, which WAS a D7 track until a month ago, used trustart for the last 2 years. The only event we couldn't use it at was the divisional.

Multi-time First round runner up extraordinaire

Posts: 38 | Location: UT | Registered: January 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Kutsick
posted Hide Post
Fair, News flash life is not fair!!! Laughing Hard

Posts: 526 | Location: Couch | Registered: January 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shooter66:
Careful Boucher your gonna trigger the SmokeFlakes....they also belong to the Redtifa....its a double membership Big Grin

Too late Shooter the pits are full of em... Some have tried to get rid of them and only made it worse, you see, MSD developed the 3 step as a profiling tool to weed out said candy A$$es and keep our sport pure. But like most drunken skeems the plan backfired when they realised drag racing had been infiltrated and it was already too late. Not only was this extremely pathetic driver aid accepted, it was embraced and loved. Now all over the country on any given weekend you can witness grown men acting like little school girls. All the signs were already here tho, the first pu$$ys got rid of modified eliminator. Small blocks launchin with a clutch at 10 grand scared them. They donated massive amounts of money to torque converter manufactures until one day we looked up and couldnt hardly find a pro mod across the land that had lenco levers in it, their reasoning, because guys that cant drive should still be able to have a pro mod. Slowly one by one we have let everything that was once holy slip away. No more Moroso 5 day, is bracket racing even a sport without it? Moroso, the site where Ike Hamma was blackmailed into inventing the delay box after a racer we'll just call Ted May forged his name onto some phony documents that held up in court. The delay box wasnt enough on it's own though and created an entire new set of problems they never thought of. They watched closely race after race after they loaded their cars on the trailer and watched as we did things they never dreamed possible. They watched as we would go double oh on the cross, then we showed up to the track one day and never had to cross over again. Until all we are left with is the coming year 2019, second round losers going to the pay window. Internet forums filled with outcrys in the name of safety. True starts because it's not the guy in the slow cars fault he didnt build a faster car. 1/4 mile tracks racing to the 1/8 because a bunch of little bytchs are afraid to go fast and want to have race cars yet dont want to wear out their engine. But we aint all gone yet. Strange is still fighting the good fight and watching a "3 stepper" break out in a cold sweat and get the shakes when they catch a glimpse at a set of dual rear calipers is still hilarious. Of course when you get paired with one of these snowflake, American man "wannabe's", you dial up 3 tenths. Then you get the added bonus laughs when they say it was a "close race!" after you tree the shyt out of them and wheel them through a few thou, knowing they know full damned well they would give up everything to be able to pull somethin like that off yet never will. Unfortunatley tho I dont see ever fully getting rid of them. So from time to time I make sure to log on here, just to remind the whiny, crybaby, snowflake, no-talent, bytchs, we know who and what they are, and to not let them forget it.

Now, say what you want, but I nailed that Ted May joke... Big Grin

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I take it Boucher's against Trustart... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I agree with most all of Boucher's views...but...

I can honestly say I don't disagree with the Trustart...tell us the rules and let's race.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Trustart be damned...

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
I take it Boucher's against Trustart... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I agree with most all of Boucher's views...but...

I can honestly say I don't disagree with the Trustart...tell us the rules and let's race.

trustarts pretty insignificant. Its the principal of it that ticks me off. Every few years lately somebody thinks they know whats best for everybody else and alter what ought not be fuced with. Kind of reminds you of a certain political party right?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
BC2, I’m running out of racing time to care anymore. Print the rules on the flyer and lets go racing. Don’t like the rules don’t race it. Razz

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post