Find
Notify
Tools

JR1 oil
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of inferno camaro
posted
My engine builder is trying sell me on JR1 JRM4.1 synthetic blend oil. Hard time finding much about the JR1. I've not heard a lot about it and just curious how it compares.
I have found what seems to be a good deal on Schaeffer's moly micron oil, but if the JR1 is as good it is slightly less money and it's working with my builder.
He used to sell Penn Grade to has switched in the last couple years.

Posts: 361 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by inferno camaro:
My engine builder is trying sell me on JR1 JRM4.1 synthetic blend oil. Hard time finding much about the JR1. I've not heard a lot about it and just curious how it compares.
I have found what seems to be a good deal on Schaeffer's moly micron oil, but if the JR1 is as good it is slightly less money and it's working with my builder.
He used to sell Penn Grade to has switched in the last couple years.

Alot of guys have switched from Schaeffers to JR1 and didnt see any difference in our area.

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 704 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of inferno camaro
posted Hide Post
Thank you, that's what I was hoping for.

Posts: 361 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post