DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    New Year Nationals - Live Coverage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Year Nationals - Live Coverage
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Satuday / Sunday's player

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Well hopefully the weather cooperates and they can get this show rolling today but not looking good

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
6:30 pm. Still nothing. Can’t say they haven’t tried

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Called no box for time run

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, you running box or no box?

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
They ended up running for $20,000 to win on Sunday and got it in...unfortunately the shootouts had to be cancelled...I know Charlie Lockhart won No Box and Cory
Gulliti won Box...

I was told they had just over 500 entries to begin with but some left before Sunday...they still had a huge number of racers when the bell finally rang...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fuzzy dice,

Posts: 1272 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fuzz you ok? I got home at 10 last night. It’s COLD!