Find
Notify
Tools

San Francisco
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Very bad weather there now Frown Might check into that right now.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I stayed in a hotel very near city hall one time, extremely nice place. I can't remember the name. But I would say there's lots of good options there. There were lots of small very good restaurants in the couple blocks surrounding city hall.

Pier 39 is fun, I was just there like 2 weeks ago. There are several boat tours of the bay, dinner cruise on the hornblower is a great experience. Or the jet boats that hold 30 or so people and haul azz and do donuts in the bay is also fun.

A trip to alcatraz would be worthwhile, I've actually never been but heard it's great.

Be prepared, it's a big city. You will see whacko drug addicts, naked people, crazy people etc lol

Stay near the attractions, it'll weed out some of the crazy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Will Harrison,

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Oh, and park your car in the parking garage and uber/lyft/taxi or walk everywhere in the city. It'll make it much more enjoyable.

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post