Find
Notify
Tools

Immokalee
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted
Anybody going to the two in one race at Immokalee this weekend? I'm thinking about it but undecided as of yet....Everything is ready to go, just not sure if I'm feeling it or not.....gonna be warm.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
From their website. https://www.immraceway.com/schedule

05/09 Saturday

!!! POINTS BRACKET RACING !!!

!!! NEXT RACE OF 2020 !!!

~ 2 RACES - 1 DAY ~

** Gates open 10:00 AM <> Time Runs 12:00 NOON **

Box Eliminator

!!!! $2,500 to win !!!!

No Box

!!!! $1,500 to win !!!!

Jr. Dragster

!!!! $300 to win !!!!

~~ Second race starts directly after the first race ends

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I’d be there in a heartbeat! I want to go to Bandimere next weekend for the Night of Fire but it’s not a National Open so no grade point. Too far to drive just for the purse.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I'm leaning towards it Vern. Itchin' to get back out there. Only problem is weekends go too fast right now and I'm trying to plan a trip back to Denver for a long weekend with the kiddo soon....plus stuff to get done to the house to get it ready to sell next year.....ugh...the list is long and never seems to get shorter!!! I've got stuff to get done this weekend and it's likely not gonna happen race or not....

I guess I'll go race!!

Mark Goulette

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
We went to Bradenton last week. Ist time in almost 8 years. Stayed overnight Friday and track was fine.

Immokalee is our home track and we will be there tonight. It will be warm but that is Florida. I am retired and have a small RV so wife can knit in comfort between rounds. We get back to back weekends at Immokalee due to West Palm bing under restriction.

For anyone on fence, Immokalee has had 1 Tnt since last brackets in March. Support local tracks.

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great track miss the IHRA race in Feb, good for them to be able to have a race.

Posts: 604 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Great to meet Colorado Racer Saturday at Immokalee.

Was a typical hot Florida day. Had a variable breeze that kept the lovebugs down.

As always the staff ran a great race day. I lost in quarters and semis in nobox to a great racer. Had a nice day and left early Sunday morning.

We be back next week to do it all over again. Social distancing was not issue at all. Wife (retired RN) said there was not issues and wash hands frequently.

Congrats to Manny for being first to take me out 3 times in a day. Great job!

Posts: 3078 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Nice meeting you as well! Learned some more stuff on the car setup, but it's still not where it needs to be. I need to practice more on the tree as well, I was all over the place Saturday...Still had fun though, nice to get out for a change....

Mark Goulette

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I’m jealous!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post