DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Norwalk FREE test sessions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Norwalk FREE test sessions
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
https://www.summitmotorsportsp...b0-6509-08d5afbe36be

FREE

I guess they need to put some rubber down,because there is no such thing as a free lunch. Smile

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good luck finding out any info without calling them. Their website doesn't work and they don't believe anyone when they are told about it.

Posts: 35 | Location: northern ohio | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Fakebook is what they told me when I emailed them about no progress updates on their website a while back.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That doesn't suprise me but me and a few other people in this world don;t use facebook.

Posts: 35 | Location: northern ohio | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lorco28:
That doesn't suprise me but me and a few other people in this world don;t use facebook.

Now you know who to blame for being out of the loop.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3160 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lorco28:
Good luck finding out any info without calling them. Their website doesn't work and they don't believe anyone when they are told about it.

I am on there site everyday, works fine for me. Maybe you have a firewall issue! And it looks like the only days on track will be the thursday test session. Forcast looks like crap for the weekend.

Posts: 39 | Location: oregon | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I don't know. This is with 3 different computers in 3 different locations. I do know you can't use internet explorer though. I am not the only one with this problem as a bunch of us were talking at thompson and only 1 guy wasn't having problems with it.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Same for me IE does not work for website but does for facebook. Firefox works for both.

Posts: 9 | Location: Massillon, Ohio  | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
There's a reason that Internet Exploder is called the number 1 browser for downloading Firefox and Chrome. I prefer Chrome myself.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post