New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320racer
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I am glad 1290 is back. Had the pleasure of meeting him at some d2 races and he a good dude. He is his biggest fan and I respect that. I like me more than anybody I know.

This place gonna get back to normal now that 1290 is back in charge

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Pauley well said Big Grin and thanks

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well, I’ve posted a little crap to work the troops up, good to have you amongst again

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Nice to see you are free at last even if there are no rim screws but seriously nice looking bead locks on the digger ....

Posts: 1234 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
bead locks be on the Firebird too soon

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Ed, was nice to meet you in Chicago last summer

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thank you and you too. Might be there again in a few months.

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Thank you and you too. Might be there again in a few months.

We’ll see you there if the government allows us, and welcome to s/st

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
https://youtu.be/Sb_g4jkPqUw

thank you

Hahah. Welcome back

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1513 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
So far...so good. Fingers Cross Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks J.R.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Welcome back ED. I read a really nice article about your son. They showed a pic of the firebird and I saw BTE logo on it. I smiled because I remembered all the joking back and forth between you and Steve( transman).lol Good luck this year if we get to race.

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Yea Kyle has gotten alot of internet and print ink this past season. Brandon has been a terrific marketing partner and we are proud to represent BTE.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Quick Dawg
posted Hide Post
While I didn’t always agree with Ed, he did have some good input worth consideration. I will say I always enjoyed the entertainment factor even if I didn’t agree. Welcome back Ed.

Posts: 166 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: January 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
thank you

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Glad your back. Found a lot of your post insightful and also informative. BTW, your right about Chinese junk. Carry on dude.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thank you and I know. Wink

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed, did you say you door runs low 10’s?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Ed. Looks like Kyle has been killing it lately....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post