New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320racer
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Truth bothers you, but does not bother me. Lock down the thread, stop your crying.

Welcome back!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2534 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
there's no truth to anything you state about me, None, you don't have a clue, never did, you're just a jealous nobody with junk! I trump you on everything in life, least of which is drag racing.

I ain't crying either, I got two top shelf cars and my son is #4 in the world in Super Comp, not bad for his first season chasing the national championship coming off winning the division championship last year in his first full season chasing it.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed, I just asked a simple question about why not super gas and you are the one who went off on this I’m the world’s greatest not me. I wish you all the best and will enjoy watching.

I know he isn’t in your league but Warren Johnson also said that drag racing is a simple sport till you put a car in the other lane. But what would he know?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ed
what is your divisional and national even schedule this year?? this virus really messed up some of the races I had planned to attend

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mike, all the D1 divisionals and 4 national events plus vegas if in the mix for the championship.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
It looks like it has messed up most of the season for all of us. Michael after i drove the rental car to Vegas and brought my stuff home i now see that the Vegas Divisional has been rescheduled for June. Go figure.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
Welcome back Ed

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12149 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks Paul, how's retirement from both the daily grind and racing going?

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Thanks Paul, how's retirement from both the daily grind and racing going?

Thanks for asking. I picked up road cycling and bikes and have gone off the deep end. Road 8000 miles last year and volunteer at a local, not for profit bike shop refurbishing kids bikes for a one day Dec give away to Local kids. 1,300 last Dec 16th. Very satisfying.
On racing, it was more about the parts of sport leaving me, before I woke up and got off the Merry go round. I do mis some of it but, most the best parts are no longer a reasonable option. I’ll get back in the day it looks like the excitement and fun have returned.
Congrats on your sons S/C performance. What a terrific accomplishment.
I consult as a power engineer about 20-40hrs a work for an AI Co in Austin. Interesting global projects.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12149 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
very cool. I bought a Trek bike almost 9 years ago and if I've put 50 miles on it since, that would be alot, can't imagine 8000 miles! Eek

Thanks, it's been alot of work, lot of $ and alot fun helping him get to where he is. Him winning his 1st national event back in September after being in the final at the Epping National event a few weeks earlier made all the work and all the $ I've spent over 30 years worth every penny!!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what national events ed?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed, very cool stuff! Kyle has done very well

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Rt.66, National Trails, Indy, Maple Grove. The plan was also Virginia and Epping but they are gone for this season.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Kyle has been kicking butt for sure. I would like to put my son in my dragster before long. Just a few more things to accomplish first. Congrats on your wins!

Posts: 82 | Location: Salt Lake City | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
thank you

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sittin duck:
Welcome back Ed it was a pleasure to meet you and your son last year at the US nats up in the staging lanes glad your back.

quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Thank you, plan to be there again this season

Good to see you again, thanks for stopping by to say hello.

Good to see Rusty and J.R. too

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
83rd in national standings and 19th in div 1. Yep, kickin butt.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Our resident Biden, another senile irrelevant old man with another gaffe.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nope just calling a spade a spade. I learned how to read.
Making sure I promote Donald Trump on all web sites.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^Another Brillant Post^^^^^