New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320racer
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
thank you but he's been killing it since he's been in juniors.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So what does your door car run ET wise?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
it's been 5.50 and 8.70

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Curious, why not run super gas?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
370 Pro Tree Super Gas. 470 Pro Tree Super Street

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Curious, why not run super gas?

Here's my guess: He'd be on the slower end MPH wise compared to most of the topless roadsters that dominate Super Gas. Plus, less visibility compared to them. Getting chased combined with lower visibility makes it harder to win.

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
correct to the 2 posts above mine. That said, a topless C7 Corvette roadster is in our future plans.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Kinda figured but I just hate to see another corvette

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the C7 super gas cars are bad ass.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Any car can work with a good driver

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

A POS sshhiitt car can work with a great driver, but a great car with a POS driver does not work! Just a simple observation over 30+ years of racing.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2541 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Gawwly, Seagent Carter! LoL

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in seeing someone take a new approach. The least mph. That would have to spin em out, everyone shooting for the most, for years now. 9.90 102 mph.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The guy that won Houston last year I think, stick shift, small block Camaro, 9.90’s at like 130

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
and a great driver which I have with great equipment which I have is tough to beat. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Everyone is a great driver till they put a car in the other lane.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
don't know what that comment is about, but know you have nothing to add to this thread about me being back posting on Bracket Talk so move on.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Well said IP!

Not worthy

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:

A POS sshhiitt car can work with a great driver, but a great car with a POS driver does not work! Just a simple observation over 30+ years of racing.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Gawwly, Seagent Carter! LoL

It was a general statement elaborating on what IP wrote. It applies to one on DRR & seems to be 1 or 2 at any given track. They have all the greatest/best cars & equipment, but have a hard time being successful/consistent/competitive, actually racing. Then they turn to having good/great driver use their stuff to get race winning results. They had to resort to others to accomplish what they couldn't do themselves.

I've said it before "Doing more with less, not less with more." The are plenty of successful racers consistently winning this way.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2541 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
2 years later, you continue to have a big mouth on an internet forum for one with junk that hasn't done shyt Me, won a lot of rounds, races, $ and a Wally over 2 decades in 2 different cars competing with the best footbrake racers in the country and mentored my son who has become one of the best young racers in the country who is a threat to win any race he enters.

Thanks for all the welcome backs.

Scott, please lock this thread. It took a few days but the haters can't stay away.