DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Thank you - American Race cars
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you - American Race cars
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I want to publicly thank Travis at American Race cars. Without going into a lot of specifics his customer service is excellent. I have owned a business for over 25 years and know it is not always easy dealing with the public and you can make 99 out 100 happy and the only person you hear from is the 1. As part of the 99 I want to say Thank You and I look forward to dealing with you for years to come.

Posts: 28 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rymo
posted Hide Post
Ill echo your comments. Big or small anything ive ever called them about whether it be ordering a car or asking about a button or swingarm settings or opinions on setup they treat you the same. Great people to deal with for sure.

Ryan Fasano

2014 Byron Overall Track Champion
Byron's actual elevation is 730' because that matters more than winning anything ever....

Posts: 535 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Definitely some of the best in the business!

Posts: 1752 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of msavoia23
posted Hide Post
Agreed - Travis, Shelley, and the entire crew there are great people and do fantastic work

Posts: 29 | Location: Toledo, OH | Registered: January 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ksflyer1
posted Hide Post
Yup, great folks there!

Posts: 3 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post