DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Need pics of wheelbase 93-02 Firebird/Camaro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need pics of wheelbase 93-02 Firebird/Camaro
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Building a 02 Firebird. Trying to determine what wheelbase I want.

Right now I'm thinking the 106-107" range. If anyone could post a side shot of a 93-02 Firebird or Camaro and let me know the wheelbase, I would Greatly appreciate it!

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The factory wheelbase is 101" It is not practical to change the front wheel position. The rear can be adjusted slightly [3/4" - 1"] if you are doing a back half conversion with a ladder bar or four-link plus wheel tubs

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1834 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
102" wheelbase

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post