Find
Notify
Tools

Muy Dinero
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted
I know over the last couple of years we have had a few 10 & 20 thousand to win bracket races in Texas. I have often wondered if there would ever be one of the Fling races or an SFG race in Texas. I figure the Motorplex could pull this off not sure if XRP has the room for such a happening. Just thinking out loud.

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Doubtful

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1516 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Texas crowd is very divided for some reason. North and Western Texas guy's rarely go to Houston to race EVEN when Big money is paid.

Southern and Eastern Texas racers will travel more it seems.

EVERY year 1st big money race of the year is in Southern Louisiana...MINIMAL racers from North Texas show up...dunno why.

Without the support over the years Texas has minimal BIG Buck races...without Cody's races at motorplex we would have almost none to race at...

Just observations from the last 5 years...

Posts: 1752 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post