Find
Notify
Tools

lets talk dogs
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
OK I am bored. Lets see what kind of dogs everyone has.

Me. My boy Jack a golden retriever rescue we got about 4 1/2 years ago. He pretty much has lived up to one of his nick name Jack rotten and boy he stinks from rotten.My wife's fault regardless what she and others say.

I tell folks he saves lives because if I killed half those who piss me off daily he would not have daddy to rub his belly and due to rotten part he would be very unhappy. He does actually help blood pressure due to relaxtion of rubbing his belly or playing with him when I get home from a shyt day.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Currently enjoying my 5th Golden. They are great dogs.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Long line of labs. Current one is the first one we have paid for. Black labs matter!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6379 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
We have two Old English Bulldog sisters. They are amazing, not the go out jogging type, but more of the apartment couch cuddler type!

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Current doggie is a mutt, mix between australian shepherd and husky...she's spoiled rotten and a great dog....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
American Bulldog an Boston Terrier....

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
We have two King Charles Spaniels, one miniature dachshund, and one micro long haired doxie. All rescues except the long hair. And a visiting Lab mix. And Elmer the cat. Eek JB

Posts: 1146 | Location: Busy putting up crop circles | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
A good German Shepherd Dog is hard to beat. They are extremely intelligent, versatile, noble and loyal. I've had a lot of them but my last dog was a Border Collie and I have to admit he was as smart as any GSD.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I currently have a German Sheppard- Rottweiler mix. We got him from a shelter. He loves to walk on the walking trail through the woods. But, he also loves to eat. Man, he can put away the food.

Don't get behind me,I'm in the slow lane.

Posts: 108 | Location: Newville PA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Long line of labs. Current one is the first one we have paid for. Black labs matter!

Now that BLM I can support.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Coloradoracer:
Current doggie is a mutt, mix between australian shepherd and husky...she's spoiled rotten and a great dog....

Had a Australian Shepherd.Molly and was called Molly Rotten most of her life.

DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
Here's my racing buddy. He's a full sized Yorkshire Terrier and yes he's a little older now, guards the trailer without being on the leash.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
now waiting for some idiot to chime in that he could jump out door and that leash could be to short and hurt him( their opinion which is like____). Then again they might get bit walking in.Little ones can be bad if provoked.

I have had similar with one in back of truck.Till I pointed out dog could not reach sides of truck but could make it into back window if she wanted.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Catahoula/Lab mix-Camy
Belgian Malinois/Shepherd -Ricci
Chihuahua -Tyke

Ya just can’t be out in the country and not have good dogs!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4480 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
2 toy Australian shepherds . extremely smart and travel easy .

Posts: 1234 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scoop:
I currently have a German Sheppard- Rottweiler mix. We got him from a shelter. He loves to walk on the walking trail through the woods. But, he also loves to eat. Man, he can put away the food.

I have one if those too. Mine is female and her fat butt can certainly put away the food lol. Guards the motor home and house with her life. She barksoud only cause she wants to play. A 100+ pound lap dog lol

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I've got a 9 year old pit mix, a 5 year old hound mix and a 3 year old chihuahua terrier mix. The pit is the best. He was a rescue and immediately learned to love me and my dad. Now of he sees any man, he gets so excited and charges at them in the most agresive manner (which I love because for one it's adorable when he gets to people I let him go to and for two it scares people). We had a problem with people snooping around in my old neighborhood, and those people only got near my house once.

Posts: 66 | Location: Glen Burnie | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
We have had German Shepherds for decades. Great family dogs. Currently have a brother and sister long haired and great dogs.
Very smart, very protective. Love their family more than anything.
My boy dog has travelled all over the united states with me drag racing and is very social and friendly.

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Daisy - 11 yr old miniature dachshund. AKA Daisy Woo, Woodle, Doodle, Doodle Bug, Bug, Buggle, etc... the old lady of the bunch. Usually hidden under a stack of blankets somewhere.

Skye - 6 yr old miniature dachshund. AKA Chunk, Fatty, Fat-Fat, Low-Fat, Skyebird, Birdie, etc... sweet as pie. Knows when the UPS truck is here before anyone else.

And the new addition, had her just over a week...

Ahsoka - 9 week old golden retriever. AKA Ahsoka Bear, Super Soker, Monster Junior, Milkshake, Fluffy, Fuzzbutt, etc... Usually either sleeping on an A/C vent, or trying to eat you.

Lots more pics and video on my Facebook page.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
hope you got lots of energy. Those Golden's are wide open for first 4 or 5 years.