DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    ACE Ohio Fall Slam - Live Coverage & Results
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACE Ohio Fall Slam - Live Coverage & Results
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
This weekend's Fall Slam at Dragway 42 kicks off today in Ohio. Live Coverage Link up HERE for the week. No live chat this race as it's on Drag Racer TV.

I'll be at the race and will get daily results here.

SL...

Posts: 2103 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I like that blind squirrel shootout today, looks interesting!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
A somewhat local guy wins AND runners up on Sunday and nothing is mentioned? WOW good job Cody. And for the host/promoters to have cars in the field not real sure about that one?? Plus I do think a door car won every 20K race?

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I watched pretty much the whole thing on the live feed. What tough racing all weekend. The local guys showed up and put down some very good laps for sure. One of the better races I have watched.

I'm sure Scott is traveling and will update this thread with the official results when he can. He went several rounds every day as well.

Posts: 97 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jaden did real good too, getting his start at a millionaires private playground now. Some will get this...

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I agree. Jaden did very well and went lots of rounds. As did David Davis. The locals (Michigan and Ohio) really put on a good showing. A lot of really good passes by a lot of the Norwalk cars as well. It was a brutal event to race I'm sure.

Posts: 97 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post