DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    David Cook Prepped Alcohol Holley
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Cook Prepped Alcohol Holley
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I was looking for any input that anyone has about this gentleman and his work on alcohol carbs. I am looking at buying one that he has prepared and any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Kellee

If it weren't for luck I'd be a duck

Posts: 135 | Location: Clay City KY | Registered: July 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
honestly never heard of him...i suggest you call APD i have had success with their carbs.

http://www.apdracing.com/

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
DC Carbs, my engine builder uses him. Pretty sharp guy. I think you’ll be fine.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5308 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
He's pretty popular. He won the 7th season of American Idol.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kellee Maloney:
I was looking for any input that anyone has about this gentleman and his work on alcohol carbs. I am looking at buying one that he has prepared and any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Kellee

Sharp carb-guy with a strong racing background. You'll be happy.

Mike Laws Performance

Posts: 33 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post