DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Boise Divisional who’s going?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boise Divisional who’s going?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Partner Jeff ( Gillette) and I are racing Top Sportsman , I’m crew chiefing and working a azz off. But we moved to #4 check that we are 5

I met Stan Deming and his brother. Great guys!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4481 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well we stunk up the place but the new trans is fast. .06-.08 over the glide. And it’s heavier too.
Got to hang out with the Deming boyz! Great guys!!!
I spent some time with John Tobias and he won Pro!
Congrats buddy!!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4481 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Well we stunk up the place but the new trans is fast. .06-.08 over the glide. And it’s heavier too.
Congrats buddy!!

Jeff still running B ?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4453 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Congrats buddy!!

Jeff still running B ?

Top Sportsman Dave. We bought Ben Watsons P/S GTO , use his leftover DRCE heads with stroke. Alum 4.900 blocks. Great combinations and fast.

Raceless in California!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Stan Deming
posted Hide Post
Barry,
It was great meeting all of you as well. I am always glad to know there are still great people still out there. You all were hauling the mail in that GTO and it was fun to watch.

Was happy for John as well even tho he is driving a short long car lol.

Will look forward to having you all back out here sometime in the future.

Posts: 46 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stan Deming:
Barry,
It was great meeting all of you as well. I am always glad to know there are still great people still out there. You all were hauling the mail in that GTO and it was fun to watch.

Was happy for John as well even tho he is driving a short long car lol.

Will look forward to having you all back out here sometime in the future.

He!! Yeah. I’ll be there with the stocker soon. Still no Sonoma divisional’s so Having Firebird is a great option and you get TREATED better!

I’ll pm you my phone

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
He!! Yeah. I’ll be there with the stocker soon. Still no Sonoma divisional’s so Having Firebird is a great option and you get TREATED better!

I’ll pm you my phone

So how far is that drive for you guys?

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2522 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:

I’ll pm you my phone

So how far is that drive for you guys?

10.5-11 hours, the new normal??

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
That sucks!

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2522 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
That sucks!

As much as I miss racing, I can't justify the 10 hour tow. Each way at that.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4453 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm blessed with a 1.5 drive, at least for now. Hope to make some neighboring states trips also when the car gets worked out.

I think my days of travelling to the East Coast & Mid-West are done. I'm sure I could still do it, but don't have the desire anymore.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436