DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    JEGS Becomes Title Sponsor of SFG Events for 2020
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JEGS Becomes Title Sponsor of SFG Events for 2020
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
High-performance parts giant JEGS.com has entered an agreement to become the title sponsor of Kyle Riley's wildly successful SFG series of high-dollar bracket races. The sponsorship gives JEGS.com title rights to three of the four scheduled races in 2020 and presenting sponsorship rights to the fourth event.

Additionally, JEGS.com is sponsoring the live video feed of each race, bringing all the on-track action to the Internet each day via MotorManiaTV.com.

READ FULL PRESS RELEASE HERE

Posts: 2107 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
Big money bracket racing just keeps getting better. You Da Man

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^ X2

Posts: 2456 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Good news for big money bracket racing!

As these promoters gain major sponsors like these it will strengthen the opportunities to run for the big bucks!!!!

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2107 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of novaX522
posted Hide Post
Great deal. I love the race they put on at my home track Cedar Falls!

Rob Livingston

Posts: 176 | Location: Waterloo, Iowa | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by novaX522:
Great deal. I love the race they put on at my home track Cedar Falls!

Looks like a nice place. First image to come up. Wink

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post