DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Chicago Top Dragster winner- Kyle Seipel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago Top Dragster winner- Kyle Seipel
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Great job Kyle Seipel! Not worthy
V E R Y impressive string of lights!

BP

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4499 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
They don’t call him the big nasty for nothing.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Congrats Kyle , living the dream and living right!!!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Kyle and to Justin Lamb for almost doubling up with his win in SS and R/U in STK

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
WTG guys!!!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Spring Fling Million
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Was a great day for sure.

Appreciate it.

-Kyle
www.BracketRaces.com

Posts: 44 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: September 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
HELL YELL Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post